Chapter 34

Nikolaus' POV

After Zoey drank the concoction, Brina left the house just like we agreed upon.

I don't want her to feel anxious about a stranger being where while she's in a vulnerable situation. I doubt her mind would be even close to at ease with her here.

Her fingers subtlety rub her arm where a deep pink scar should be.

Shivers run up my spine thinking back to that day. She was so scared that she ran out of the house and right into a wolf.

I should've went after that dicks whole pack, but I needed to take care of her. She was and still is more important.

"Can I clean myself up before...you know." Zoey blushes with her eyes to the floor.

Her black eyelashes brush against her cheekbone, making her look beautifully feminine.

"Of course, love. Come to my room when you're done." I tell her with a small smile to help ease her mind.

I know exactly what she will do in the shower. Overthink. She doesn't see how perfect she truly is, if she could see herself through my eyes, she'd never doubt herself again.

As she breaks away from me, I go into my own bathroom to wash up. I haven't decided if I will initiate sex today. I'm not sure if she's ready. I've...we've all been extremely patient. There have been so many situations where I would've just taken her right then and there if she wasn't a virgin.

In the library when she was getting off while using me, dancing in the ballroom on our first date, at the restaurant when I first saw her. I don't hate that she's a virgin, I hate that she's nervous about it.

I see her fawn eyes getting embarrassed at every mention of sex. I find it adorable. We get to teach her everything, mould her into our wildest dreams.

After washing up, I wrap a towel around my waist with a few droplets of water slowly trickling down my chest.

My room is neatly cleaned by our maids. Pitch black and blood red. My two favorite colors cover my room. A large window next to my reading chair allows light to shine through brightly.

Harsh lighting will intimidate her.

I close the blackout curtain and light a few vanilla scented candles instead.

That's the only thing that'll be vanilla in my house.

Dim lighting softly caresses the room. She will be able to see, but not perfectly clear. I don't think she knows I can see well in the dark, much better than a human can.

I will be able to see how her face twists in pleasure, how her body will crumble and tremble as she cums.

A knock on the door pulls me out of my delicious thoughts.

"Come." I say, knowing that won't be the only time I say that within in next hour.

The door creeks closed as she enters my bedroom, wearing a cute pink towel and nothing else.

As soon as she sees me, her eyes trail in on my chest. She watches the droplets of water trickle down to my stomach and down the outlined V.

Without a word, I grab her hand, leading her to my king sized bed.

Her body melts into the puffy comforter, sinking her into a more comfortable state.

Her ears and cheekbones are already a light shade of pink and we haven't even started anything yet. Humans have confusing emotions, I can't tell if she's scared or excited.