Chapter 27

Zoey's POV

I wake up to Wyatt holding me from behind. His warm embrace comforts my soul to the core, making me want to lay here for forever.

"Hey, sleepyhead." He says, kissing the back of my shoulder.

My skin tingles along the line he's kissing. I turn to look into his ocean deep eyes.

He's so handsome.

"Hey, daddy." I kiss his chin happily.

A low grunt leaves his chest, "you don't even know what you do to me, do you, doll?"

After scanning my brain for an ounce of thought to his question, I shake my head.

He kisses the corner of my lips as his hand travels up my hip, where my elastic shorts sit. My stomach turns with pleasure at his touch.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Jett and Nik both enter the room. They stand in front of the bed without saying a word.

"Your lips, " Wyatt starts, running the pad of his thumb on my bottom lip, "are too soft to not kiss." He slowly leans in and slowly presses his lips to mine.

You smell so good.

Wyatt deepens the kiss, grabbing onto my hips to give them a tight squeeze. A small gasp leaves my throat in surprise. I feel Wyatt smirk against my reddened lips.

The bed sinks down next to me, revealing a devilishly handsome Nik staring at me through his glazed eyes.

"We want to show you how good we can make you feel, doll." Wyatt whispers into my ear. Shivers run down my spine.

"Look at her already blushing." Jett teases.

I quickly throw my hands over my cheeks to shield them from six prying eyes.

Nik takes my hand from my cheek and kisses it, holding it to his lips for a moment longer than usual. I take in the sweet, loving gesture happily .

"Are you ready, love?" Nik asks, standing from my bed with an outstretched hand.

Where is all this coming from? I think to myself. I was asleep only a few minutes ago in Wyatt's arms and now I'm being lead somewhere else with promises to 'make me feel good'. Does that mean sex?

"What are we doing?" I aimlessly ask anyone who's listening.

Jett smirks, "we are going to give you a present", he says as he flips his blond hair back out of his face.

I gasp, "a present?" A large smile stretches across my face.

Nik hums with an almost amused tone; which makes me doubt there is any presents at all.

While holding Nik's hand down the winding hallways of this enormous mansion, we stop in front of a black door. The only black door I've seen in this whole house.

Nik swings the door open to reveal a huge room with the biggest bed I've ever seen. The bed is dressed in black with beams coming from the frame that square up at the top with a sheer black fabric running down to the floor.

Hooks on the ceiling hold black bands that look like it's used for torture.

A few feet away, there is a very large black shelving unit carrying all sorts of things. Oddly shaped objects of all colors and sizes. I notice penis shaped items on the far left, making me quickly turn away and blush.