13 Years later

{As the title says ,this is skipping forward 13 Years. Alastor is now 18, and playing hide and seek with his pet chameleon, Egg. Egg is on scene by the window , blending in with a flower pot. Alastor shoves open the curtains.}
No one POV:

“Hah! ..well.. I guess you're not hiding over here!” Alastor says sarcastically, walking away.

The chameleon chuckles, thinking he's won until he's pulled away by Alastor's hair hoisting him up I to the air quickly by a hook thats built into the window.

“GOTCHA! That's twenty two for me, hmm. How about we just call it twenty three out of fourty five?”  The chameleon shakes his head no. “Okay well than what do you want to do?” The chameleon uses it's tail, pointing outside.
“Yeah I don't think so. I like it in here and so do you.” The chameleon pouts.
“Oh come on , it's not so bad in there.”

{Yes, we're doing the musical parts because fuck you, they're great :] also I'm joking, I don't hate you guys <333}

7a.m. the usual morning lineup, starting the chores I sweep 'til the floors all clean.
Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up.
Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15.

So I'll read a book, or maybe two or three. I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery. I'll play guitar, and knit, and cook and basically. Wondering
when will my life, begin?

Then after lunch, it's puzzles, and darts and baking.
Paper-mache , a bit of ballet, and chess. Pottery, and ventriloquy, candle making.
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch. Take a climb, sew a dress!
and I'll re-read the books. If I have time to spare,
I'll paint the walls some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere;
And then I'll brush, and brush, and brush, and brush my hair.

Stuck in the same place I've always been. And I'll keep wondering, and wondering, and wondering...
Wondering, just when will my life begin?..

Tomorrow night, the lights will appear. Just like they do on my birthday, each year.
What is it like out there, where they glow? Now that I'm older. Father might just let me go..

{We're now switching to Anthony/Carlo's POV, as they hop between roof tops until they reach the top of the Castle. Carlo enjoys the veiw while Harry Ragno and his friend Thomas glare at him impatiently.}

“Wow! I could get used to a veiw like this.” I told 'em.
“Carl, c'mon..” Harry always grumbles at me, I'm sure it isn't a big deal.
“Hold on. Yep. I'm used to it, Guys I want a castle.” I was only joking around before Harry started to come up behind me.
“We do this job, you can buy your own castle.” He shouted ,shoving me into a panel in the ceiling, leading down to the room with the prince's crown. Atleast the rope won't yell at me.

{Stan the guard sneezes}

“Hay fever?” I joke with him, as I put the crown in my satchel.
“Yeah.” he says without looking at me, Thomas and Harry start pulling me up.
“Wait! HEY!!” he shouts as all the guards are now on alert.

{Carl, Harry & Thomas are now running across the rooftops until they could see an opertunity to get out of the kingdom}

“Can't ya picture me in a castle of my own? I mean I certainly can.  Oh the things we've seen and it's only eight in the morning! Gentleman, this is a VERY big day!” I tell them, same boring resting faces as usual.

{Back at the tower}

“This is it!” Alastor giggles.
“I'm gonna do it; I'm gonna ask him.”
As soon as he says that a familiar voice shouts for him.
“Oi Alastor! Lend down your fuckin' hair!”
“I- come on ,it's almost time!” he said to Egg, still excited as ever; He continued “C'mon, don't let him see you.” He hides the chameleon behind some curtains.
“I'm gonna be a million years old by the time you get down here!” Micheal continues to rant.
“Er, coming father.” He went to the window and put his hair through this hook that was on the top part of the window, allowing Micheal to come inside as Alastor pulled his hair away from the window. Micheal stood in the window cill.
“Hi, welcome home father.” Alastor says to Micheal. “Oh Allie, how do you manage to do this every single day, it must be so exhausting.” Micheal says sarcastically.
“Oh it's nothing.” He said ,not recognizing the sarcasm.
“Then I don't know why it takes so long.” he laughed.
“Anyway.. So, Father. Uhm as you know tomorrow is a big day and I-”
“Alastor look at that mirror. Know what I see? A strong ,confident , attractive young man. Oh yeah, you're here too. I'm just teasing, don't take everything so seriously!” Micheal laughed to himself.
“Okay, so. Father.. I was just saying that tomorrow is-”
“Allie, I'm feeling a bit run down. Could you sing for me? Then we can talk.” Micheal grabs a hairbrush.
“Oh, um. Of course.” Alastor says, getting a bit impatient now.

{Singing very fast:}

Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change the fate's design; Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine.

“ALASTOR!” Micheal shouted.
“As I was saying father, I tried to tell you earlier but you didn't really respond so I'm just gonna tell you: it's my birthday. Ta - da.” Alastor excitedly tells him.
“No it's not. Your birthday was last year.” Micheal says with confidence.
“Um. That's the thing about birthday's, their kind of annual. Anyway ,I'm turning eighteen, and what I want for my birthday - well.. what if wanted for a few birthdays actually -” Alastor was cut off Micheal.
“Allie, stop. You know I hate it when you mumble.” He said angrily.
“..I want to see the floating lights.” Alastor continued.
“The what?” Micheal says, puzzled.
“The floating lights.” Alastor said , pointing to the painting he made.
“You mean the stars?” Micheal says.
“But father ,I charted all the stars and stars are always constant. These only show up on my birthday, and I can't help but feel like they were.. meant for me.” Alastor explains to Micheal.

{Random A/N}
I'ma make mother knows best its own chapter so that way you guys can listen to it and read, don't worry this doesn't mean time is gonna skip forward or anything, I'll tell ya when that shit happens.