Arackniss the wizard

⚠️SLIGHT abusive themes (some at the beginning, and one near the very end)⚠️

Alastor and Egg play hide and seek like old times, while Egg thinks he's gotten away he camouflaged with a trophy that was on a shelf in the halls. Alastor walked by, pretending to not see him and then jump at him "Boo!" He says , making Egg jump. Egg fell to the floor and Alastor laughs. Egg gets up and crosses his arms before dashing down the hall, Alastor runs past the king ,Queen Edith, and Anthony while doing this. He comes back and hugs his parents, then let's go and gives Anthony a kiss on the cheek. Anthony blushes ,the queen already knew about them but the king just kind of glares at Anthony. Anthony looks at him and laughs awkwardly. Alastor walks into a room after Egg and noticed a dark robe that was creepily familiar. It turns , revealing Micheal. "Hello, Allie..~ did you think I was gone forever?" He says in a sinister tone. He walks up to Alastor, Alastor can feel the color drain from his face. "What's the matter, Allie? Aren't you happy to see your father?" He then walks back to the window where he was before, turning around smiling as the Blue/Black sharp rocks peirce the castle floor. Alastor is NOT in the castle anymore ,he almost gets closed in before running the other way.. until he does get closed in. The contact with the rocks made his hair glow titan ,it continues to grow but it kind of gives him a migraine.
"And look! Your hair has returned, isn't it wonderful? Come on ,Allie.. let's get back to your tower.. where you're safe ,and secure.." He says to Alastor, the no response festered anger in Micheal. He screamed Alastor's name. Alastor woke up ,safe in his bed yet the 70 feet of hair fell to the ground as if it had been floating.

It was just a dream but, a horrifying one at that..

{With Edith and Fred}

"Fred, you haven't touched your food.." Edith says ,looking at him.
"Oh no, I have I just um. Moved my eggs, see?" King Fred says to her.
"Oh sweetheart, it's been nearly a week. Talk to him." Edith suggested.
He sighed "You do recall my last conversation with Alastor didn't go quite as I had hoped."  He says to her.
"Oh ,Fred, you told him not to go beyond the walls of the Corona under martial law, if that's a father son conversation I'd hate to see what a 'Talking To' is." She tells him.
"Just because it was a difficult choice doesn't mean it wasn't the right one." He replied.

{With Alastor and Vaggie}

"Come on ,Vaggetha, those dreams I'm certain are trying to tell me something. Ever since that ni-" Vaggie cuts him off.
"Shhh.. Alastor, I told you. We can't tell anyone about that night." Vaggie says sternly.
"Don't you think it's pretty much out by now?" He asked her.
"Yeah ,yeah , everyone knows the hair's back but if anyone knows that I'm the one who helped it happen I would be sent to a convent, litterally a convent." Vaggie warns him.
"Well I have to tell Anthony." He says to her.
"No, no ,no ,no!- as far as he knows you.. just woke up with it long." Vaggie replies.
"Antonio is my boyfriend! We tell each other everything!" Alastor says to her.
"I know this is a lot to ask..but please.. don't tell Anthony!" She says , grabbing Alastor's hands so he'd know she was serious.
"Tell Anthony what?" He walks into the room. They both stare at him anxiously.
"Oh c'mon, you guys keepin' secrets?" Anthony asked.
"It's not really a secret, Anthony, it's more like uh.. sensitive situation." He says to him.
"Sensitive situation?- pff- SENSITIVE? and you think VAGGIE is gonna help?" He says to Alastor, laughing before continuing.
"Ciccio , I've met glaciers with more warmth and compassion, that move faster- she's slow; Alastor it's me,Anthony- whatever is going on ,you can tell me." He holds his hands, smiling at Alastor.
"Anthony-" Alastor is cut off by Vaggie again
"Well I don't trust you! You never shut up." She says , glaring at Anthony.
Anthony let's go of Alastor and looks at her
"Oh yeah? Name one time I blew a secret." He says, insulted.
"The time with that Lutenant guy, the time you ruined my surprise party-" before she could continue Anthony cut her off.
"I said name one time." He looks back at Alastor, he knew Vaggie was not gonna budge but Alastor hiding something? That was unlike him..
"Al, you're really not gonna tell me?" He asked.
"I'm sorry.." he says to Anthony, feeling bad.
"Fine, but you should know: I have things I need from you, lots of things." Anthony says, getting cocky. "Name one." Vaggie says to him as Anthony started to leave.
Anthony thinks for a moment
"Pete, the guard- is terrified of mimes." Anthony says, not realizing he just walked by.
"Hey! They see things that aren't there.." he heads off.
Anthony looks back at Vaggie.
"Oh god damnit." He puts his focus back on Pete "Pete, I'm sorry! It was a different Pete the guard!- you wouldn't even know him!" he says, chasing after him.
Vaggie looks at Alastor, proving her point.