Six months earlier

•note that six months earlier leads to before the wedding,but after Micheal is dead

{present time Anthony narrative}

This is the story of how I died.. and went to heaven! So I'll give ya the run down, once apon a time ,long long time ago, a drop a sun fell from the sky ,made a flower ,Micheal sings to it- yada yada yada, queen got sick, flower heals the queen ,queen gives birth to Alastor, who inherited the flower's magical healing powers and everything was all flying lanterns and cheering subjects UNTIL Micheal steals Alastor, locks him in a tower for 18 long years, and then the prince was rescued by a dashing, devilishly charming rouge. Now some people may have called him a Theif but I prefer to call the term 'misunderstood good guy' ,ya see it wasn't always easy for young Antonio- his mother disappeared, my dad-”
“Focus, Anthony" Alastor interrupts.
"Oh right, sorry- so curious freckled boy and the dashing rogue decided to make it together, followed some lanterns, I saved him from Micheal, you saved me from..death. and you got a normal guys haircut. And then-"
Alastor interrupts again "and then! I got reunited with my long lost family, and that's where a new story began. Six months had passed, I was loving life inside the kingdom of Corona and the coronation for me to finally become prince had finally come."
"We all had a few surprises that day, given the sunshine." Anthony adds. Egg laughs.
"Laugh while you can, frog." Anthony tells him.
"I know what you may be wondering, yes me and Anthony did get married, make no mistake but getting to that was probably going to be the biggest adventure we'd ever face." Alastor ends.

{End narrative. SIX MONTHS EARLIER.}

Anthony and Alastor are racing the palace horses with the guards through the forrest for fun.
"They're gaining on us." Alastor tells him.
Anthony doesn't respond.
"There's more of them!" Alastor says.
"Good , it'll make things interesting." Anthony says with a smug smile.
The horses keep their pace.
"Man ,these guys are persistent!" Anthony adds. "Well so am I! I'll meet you at the walls." Alastor tells him.
"Ah, I like a challenge." Anthony says with a smug smile.
"You think you can keep up?" Alastor ask.
"Oh it's not me you'll have to worry about." Anthony replied. One of the guards was getting close to Alastor.
"Shit." He Alastor mumbled to himself.
"They're your problem now!" Anthony heads off, now split up from Alastor and the guards... Or so he thought.
"Oh great." He says while noticing Husk.
"Ok Max, follow me lea- OHH ,log ,log ,log!!" He yells but Max didn't stop so he had to compromise. He jumped over it , landing back on Max. Husk copied him, the other guard landed in the dirt.
"Ooh, good thing the ground broke his fall." Anthony jokes.
Meanwhile Alastor hasn't lost the other guards, a bunch of bunny rabbit cover the trail he was riding on. "Woah,! Bunny crossi- careful, careful!" The horse manages to step through them without hurting them, unfortunately the guard wasn't so lucky. Egg steals on of their carrots. Husk is getting close with Anthony.
"You're not getting away this time!" He grumbled before almost ramming into Alastor who had jumped in front of Husk to stop him. "Sorry!" Alastor catches up with Anthony, and for a second Husk was behind but he caught back up.
"Oh come on!" Anthony says, noticing Husk. Alastor and Anthony near a cliff with the same crazy idea. They jump the river beyond the cliff ,while Husk lands in it. Anthony looks at Husk as he comes to the surface, soaked as well as his new horse.
"Lookin' good, Cap'" Anthony says to him sarcastically. Alastor makes it to the wall around the forest edge , getting off his horse and climbing it.
He stares off beyond the wall.
"Woah, Egg look at that veiw."
Anthony's gremlin laughter can be heard in the background as he's seen standing on Max, holding the reins. Max launches him onto the wall and Anthony lands perfectly. He stands up "Okay, Okay, I know what you're thinkin' -now it may have seemed like you won, but ya gotta take into account that my hair is actually longer than yours now so we gotta factor in wind resistance." Anthony tells him, Alastor gives a half smile and then looks back beyond the wall. "Wow.. have you ever seen something so beautiful?" Alastor asked him.
Anthony held his hand "Yes, yes I have." They were about to kiss when yelling started from behind them.
"Shows over ,your highness. Your coineration ceremony is about to begin." Husk tells them. They both look down at them , Anthony looks a little upset but quickly hides it with a smug response "Well I think we showed those guards who's boss. Now ,what'd ya say we go make you an official prince?" He ask Alastor rhetorically.
"Oh, is that today?" Alastor jokes.
"Hah, very funny. Now c'mon, we gotta get ya back to the castle. Ooh, maybe I can squeeze in a royal massage." He said half joking but then adds on "Before my daily trim of course." Then he continued to climb down the wall. Alastor looks back beyond the wall. Egg squeals concerned.
"I know Egg, we'll get out there soon." He says to him quietly. Alastor jumps down and lands on his horse. "Race you back to the castle!" Anthony quickly chased after him. Husk sighed.