Reset Magic & the Ultimate Power

{3rd person POV}:

Anthony and Max found the caravan and tried to fix it. Alastor tried to get Vaggie alone so he could apologize or get an Apology from her, but all they found was a broken village. The village had a cart with some magical remedies but all it was good for was accidentally having Vaggie erase Alastor's memory so far back only to the tower. Vaggie frantically looked for something to fix the mistake. Her owl remained skeptical.
Alastor was almost completely reset. Vaggie figured out how to make the antiserum but it would take a lot of time since it had 52 ingredients. Alastor ran into Anthony and his friends but couldn't remember them. Anthony had Alastor's dog, which scared Alastor. They eventually lost him in the forest but Vaggie filled them in. Alastor set elaborate traps to keep himself safe and to keep away everyone else. Cherri fled thinking a spider was after her. Alastor eventually captured Anthony and Cherri. "Where is my dog?!" He held them over a river of piranhas. He questioned. Vaggie got the potion ready in the and let Anthony and Cherri go.. Into the river.
The potion worked and Vaggie talked about how she felt to Alastor and it worked out. Anthony and Cherri, eventually fixed the caravan.

★★★

The weather picked up. Alastor chose a place to stay but it lead to danger. Bizarre danger, so bizarre it trapped Alastor's friends in a mirror. It was like some weird Bloody Marry magic. Everyone was able to untrap themselves, but the weather still hadn't changed. They reluctantly stayed the night but in the morning the door was gone. They looked all over but it couldn't be helped. The keeper of the strange shell house put Alastor under a spell that could sacrifice him to a demon. He'd be trapped in a dream where only he can wake himself. When Anthony and Cherri found this they were forced against the wall by some possessed plant roots.
Even in Alastor's own mind, facing his greatest fears, Micheal, he was able to wake. Anthony and Cherri were freed. The buildings crumbles as they run. Everyone was able to escape but with a new enemy on the loose, would it really be okay? Vaggie was still missing. She managed to escape safely but she was still hurt.

★★★

One day until the dark kingdom. Anthony was on edge. He studied the torn scroll. "We change even read this!" He grumbled. "Anthony, aren't you forgetting something?" Alastor reminds him. "Your birthday?" Anthony became more anxious. "No, but it is yours" Alastor smiled and laughs. "But we- I don't have a birthday" Anthony was confused. "We can still celebrate, even if we don't know when your birthday is, why not today?" Alastor smiled, cleaning his monocle. "That's actually really sweet of you" Anthony blushed. The moment was ruined by a scamy fortune teller trying to get more coin from them. They teased knowing about where the fourth peice of the scroll was and Anthony, unwillingly, agreed to go with Alastor to find it. They were lead to some strange ruins. It was like a maze even. The Fortune Teller claimed be to a thousand year old entity who came to aid them. Anthony didn't buy it. The Teller explained how the sundrop and moonstone were related. They had begun for through the maze. In order to get through they had to solve riddles. Anthony walked over an acid pit, they had to run through a bunch of eye shaped spiders, and eventually found the scroll piece. The scroll mended itself even. All that was left is to escape the maze. They were soon chased by a two faced monster since Anthony didn't put a coin in a fountain. The Teller was low on his power. He told them all he could about how the Sundrop and Moonstone needed to be reunited or the world would basically end. The wisdom  of the Teller faded. Anthony's faith in Alastor saved them in the end. The Teller left one final object to Anthony though. A warning message.

At the end of Alastor's journey, one of his party members will turn against him

This left Anthony uneasy.

★★★

Alastor and the others made it to the dark kingdom but the caravan couldn't.
"Your destiny awaits" Vaggie smiled. Alastor  remained uneasy as well. All he could do was trust that with his friends by his side, he would survive. Anthony tried to talk to Max about his feelings but Alastor found the note from the Teller. Anthony sort of had a feeling something was going on and it would lead to Vaggie betraying then, but Alastor wouldn't listen. "Vaggie is like a sister to me ,an annoying sister but, maybe you should consider it", anything tried to stand up for himself.
Little did they know, the brotherhood resided at the castle. Vaggie and Cherri got a lift down to the castle for their friends, and Nifty showed back up to keep Anthony and Alastor out of Danger. Nifty fell assumingly to her death in spite of her efforts. Anthony tried to sacrifice himself for Alastor to help them escape. The lift cart fell and Anthony was left against the strange man. The man claimed to be Anthony's father, so that's why he wouldn't fight him. Anthony laughed, not buying it. The man's sword could cut the black rocks, just like Nifty's. Nifty climbed back to help Alastor. Alastor didn't like how much she hid from them. The strange man led Anthony into the castle. His name, Zestial. Zestial was the king of the dark kingdom, and seeking to stop the Moonstone. Nifty knew all this and explained it to Alastor.
Zestial talked about having abandoned his own family. 
"Alastor, all you can do to save the world ,is take the moonstone. It might hurt but it's the only way" She smiled. "I guess I have to trust you then" Alastor agreed. "I still don't" Vaggie pointed out.
"Welcome home" Zestial smiles at Anthony.
"Uh, wow. Really.. dark. Themed.. what makes you think we're related again?" Anthony questions. "Your eyes. And my ravens followed you since you left thyne kingdom" Zestial smiled. Anthony looked over the wanted poster Zestial handed him. "By the by, those posters do you no justice" he added. "That's what I'm saying!" Anthony agrees. Zestial was very excited to not be alone in the kingdom anymore. "Look, I gotta find my friends and partner, okay?" Anthony tried to leave. "Okay. Thy shall be safe as long as they remain stray of the moonstone" He sipped his wine glass. "But he litterally can't, Alastor is the Sundrop" Anthony was confused. "Thy doth know that, my son" Zestial deflected. "Do NOT call me 'son'!" Anthony twitched. Zestial glared at him. "Wow ,okay, you can stop that" Anthony remained unphased. "You're the one showing up into my kingdom, with thy power to destroy thyne moonstone" He sliced the black rock with Nifty 's sword,yet again. Anthony flinched as a chunk landed into the fireplace. "We must destroy the Moonstone together" Zestial demanded. "'we'? No, I'm only here for Alastor's journey, the black rocks that lead him here" Anthony argued. "Leading thy here. The moonstone only will get in thys head, that's what it's doing to thys friend, what it did to me. Your mother didn't even survive. This is your destiny
Don't let the same fate fall into the love of thy" Zestial explained. Anthony looked up at a portrait of the Queen and Zestial. He recognized her, but he still didn't fully believe Zestial.

★★★

Nifty lead Alastor to a gate. He saw Anthony but knew something was wrong. "Anthony! I'm so glad to— see you? What's wrong mon ange?" Alastor questions. "I'm sorry Alastor but I.. can't let you in" Anthony looked down. Zestial cut the chains that would open the door. Out of all people to betray Alastor.. Anthony?