Antonio Ragno

"Carlo!" Alastor threw his hair for him. Carlo saluted Max, then grabbed the hair used it like a hanging vine to keep himself from hitting the ground. "Watch out!" Alastor tugs in his hair, to try and help Carlo, it's wrapped around a rock so he can control it better.
Harry and Thomas run towards Carlo.
"WOAHH!" Carlo yelps , trying to avoid them. He moves passed them.
"Hah! Ya should see the looks on your faces, 'cus you look!-" He slams his arm into a wooden structure that was made to control the water. "-Rediculous." Max started to kick down one of the support beams of the dam to get to Alastor.
"Jump ,ciccio, jump!" Carlo shouts ,now standing on the wooden structure, holding Alastor's hair.
Max reaches to grab hold of Alastor's hair but missed and clenched his jaw, a bit angered. Alastor landed and treaded a small pool of water, Egg held onto Alastor's shoulder for dear life.
Carlo let's go and rides the structure down, until it started to fall apart so he just parkoured the rest of the way.
Calo jumps ,he helps and grabs Alastor's hair off the ground.
The dam burst. Carlo and Alastor run for one of the other tunnels, a large Rick pillar started to fall behind them. They run for their lives ,once they get close enough the water washes the frying pan in. Carlo grabs it. The pillar crashes perfectly enough to seal away any sunlight, water seeping in more and more by the second. Carlo and Alastor move to the top of the cave ti avoid the water ,but seeing as that would just corner them carlo decides to dive down incaee he could see anything that can help them out. Alastor starts beating at the walls with the handle of his frying pan. Carlo comes up and tried to move some of the bigger rocks but cuts his hand. "Ahg!.." he went back down. Carlo comes back, the water is now at their waist. "Uhg.. it's no use. I can't see anything!" he wiped away a tear. Alastor tries to swim down but Carlo pulls him back up. "Hey! Their's no point." He moves the hair out of Alastor's eye. "It's pitch black down there.." Carlo just stares off into the water. "This is all my fault. He's right.. I should've never done this.. I-i'm so.. I'm so sorry Carl.." Alastor says to him, starting to cry. Carlo looks at him, feeling bad. Carlo sighed. "Anthony.." He says correcting Alastor. "What?.." he responded, confused. "My real name is Antonio Ragno.. someone might as well know.." He says to him. Alastor starts to smile. "I have magic hair that glows when I sing." He says to Anthony. "What?-" Anthony replied, pretty confused. "I have.. Magic hair that glows when I sing!" he said cheerfully. He started to sing as the water came closer to their throats.
"Flower gleam and glow!
Let your power shine- "
They both took there possible last breaths.
Alastor's hair started to glow like the color titan. Anthony looked at it , surprised. Because the water you could see his heterochromia (one blue eye ,one brown eye, he'd show the brown eye more often.)
The hair started to draw near a space between a rock in the ground.
Anthony and Alastor look at each other and go to it, ripping the rocks away as fast as they could. Sooner or later the rocks fell away, the water shoved them into a river. They desperately went to the surrounding grass as soon as they could. They coughed up some water. "We made it." Alastor says , relieved. "His hair glows.." Anthony says in a concerned tone. "We're alive. We're alive!" Alastor gets up. "His hair actually glows.." he shouts at Egg.
"Anthony-" Alastor says, trying to explain.
"Why does his hair glow?!" he said, panicked. Egg just stared , confused at him.
"Antonio!" Alastor yells.
"What?!" he responds.
Alastor pulled his hair out of the river.
"It doesn't JUST glow." he giggled.
Egg smiles at Anthony.
"Wh- why's he smiling at me?"

{Back with Thomas & Harry}

Micheal remains near by, hearing banging from a hatch in the ground. He pulls out his dagger.
The two come out of a hatch with the Snuggly Duckling logo on it. They cough up water a bit. Micheal hides behind a rock.
"I'll kill him! I'm gonna fucking kill Cattaneo!" Harry shouts. Micheal suddenly becomes interested in what these two may have against him. "We'll cut him off for the kingdom; Get back the crown, come on." Harry says to Thomas. They start to head off but Micheal interrupts them.
"Hey men! You should stop acting like fucking animals for a second and think for a moment!" He shouts at them. He lifts up the satchel so they can see it.
They turn and look at him ,drawing their weapons. Micheal rolled his eyes and threw it to them. They scrambled to see if the crow was there. It was. "Damn, if that's all you wanted then I guess I'll be on my way, I mean I was gonna reward you something worth a thousands crowns and that wouldn't have even been the best part- but eh, C'est la vie. Enjoy your crown!" He starts to leave.