Hair?

{Alastor has now moved Carl into the chair , tying Carl up in his hair. The tower is dark except for and open hatch by the roof creating a circle of light in the middle of the room.}

Egg rest on Carl's shoulder, staring at him. He slapped him and Carl didn't wake up. He then shoots his tongue into Carl's ear, startling Carl awake.
"Gah! Wh- is this ..hair?" Carl starts to examine his surroundings.
"Struggling.. Struggling is pointless. I know why you're here, and I'm NOT afraid of you." Carl has no idea what the fuck is going on and is very confused.
"What?" Carl says to himself.
Alastor steps into the light, with his frying pan. "Who are you and how did you find me?" he says to Carl.
"A hah.." He says to himself, admiring the decently attractive guy who stands before him, in a dress shirt ,tan waistcoat, and dark dress pants.
"Who ARE you and how did you find me?!" Alastor repeats.
Carl clears his throat.
"I know not who you are ,or how I found you- but may I just say. Hi, how ya doin' ? The names Carlo Cattaneo. How's your day goin', huh?" He said with a smile on his face. Alastor doesn't budge.
"Who else knows my location, Carlo Cattaneo?" Alastor says to him.
"Alright, soul stealer-" He says ,half joking about Alastor's freckles and Auburn hair (which may seem like a weird shade of orange, depending on the person I suppose), only to be cut off.
"-Alastor."
"Gesundheit, anyway I was I was in a situation, Gallivanting through the forest, I came across a tower ,and- Oh, no. Wait, wait, where's my satchel?!" Carl started to panic. "I've hidden it; somewhere you'll never find it." Alastor says, feeling a bit cocky. Carl looks around.
"It's in that pot, isn't it-"

Alastor hits him with the frying pan again.

A small amount of time passes ,only to have Egg licking Carl's ear again, startling Carl awake again. "AHG! would you STOP that?!" He wipes the chameleon spit out of his ear against his shoulder as Egg goes back to Alastor's side.
"Now it's hidden where you'll never find it.
So.. what do you want with my hair? To cut it?" Alastor accuses him.
"What?-" Carl says ,still confused as all hell.
"To sell it?!" Alastor ask him.
"No! Listen ,the only thing I want to do with your fuckin' hair is to get the hell out of it, LITTERALLY!" He says to Alastor.
"Wait you don't want my hair?" Alastor ask, now getting curious.
"Why on EARTH would I want your hair? Look, I was being chased, I saw a tower, I climbed it. End of story."
Carl explained to him.
"And you're.. telling the truth?" Alastor started to lower the frying pan.
"YES!" Carl nearly shouts.
Alastor turns to speak with Egg.
"Hmmm..." Alastor says , looking at Egg.
Egg squeals, in the background Carl is trying to tip the chair , hoping that it'll beak so he can get out of it.
"I know I need someone to take me.." Alastor says to Egg. Egg squeals once more.
"I think he's telling the truth too.." He says to Egg. Egg squeals about sharp teeth.
"He doesn't have fangs!" Egg squeaks at Alastor once more. "But what choice do I have?.." He says. He sighs, turning to face Carl. Carl stops trying to break the chair and sits still.
"Ok Carlo Cattaneo, I'm willing to make a deal." Alastor says to him.
"Deal?" Carl says ,still confused.
"Look this way."
Alastor walks up to the painting he did of the lanterns, using his hair to spin Carl's chair towards it, accidentally knocking it over. "OW! Son of a-" Carl is cut off.
"Do you know what these are?" Alastor says to him, now making eye contact while Carl has his face leaned partly against the floor.
"You mean the lantern thing they do for the
Prince?" He asked Alastor.
"Lanterns.. I knew they weren't stars. Tomorrow,they will fill the night sky. You will act as my guide to them, bring me home safely. Then and ONLY then ,you will get your satchel back. That is my deal." Alastor says to him.
"Yeah, no can do. Unfortunately, the kingdom and I are not exactly 'simpatico' at the moment; so I won't be taking you anywhere." Carl says to him.
Alastor uses his hair to pull him up right.
"Look , something braught you here, Carlo Cattaneo. Call it what you will, fate, destiny-" Alastor is cut off my Carl
"A horse."
"So I have made the decision to trust you." Alastor gets cut off again by Carl.
"A horrible decision, really." he rolled his eyes. "But trust me, when I tell you this. You can tare this tower apart, brick by brick; but without my help, you will never find your precious satchel." He says to him ,now staring him down.
"Let me just get this straight: I take you to see the lanterns; bring you back home.. and you'll give me back my satchel?" Carlo says, unamused. "I promise.. and when I promise something, I never ever break that promise. Ever.." He says to Carl honestly.
"Alright ,I didn't wanna have to do this but you leave me no choice." He starts to smirk, looking at Alastor hoping that maybe trying to seduce him would work; he even changed his tone a bit too.
"This is kind of an off day for me. This shit doesn't usually happen." he waited for Alastor to give some response, anything, but he didn't.
"FINE. I'll take you to see the lanterns." he says to Alastor.
"REALLY!?" he accidentally shoved the chair a bit, causing Carl to spin to the side and fall on his face.
"AHK! My face-"
"Oops.."