Sacrifice ,the Sun, and the End

{No time skip between this chapter and the last chapter}

“No.. No ,no.. Anthony!” Alastor held Anthony's hand for possibly the last time.
“Oh, look at me, look at me, I'm right here...Don't go, stay with me, Anthony....” Alastor's eyes filled with tears,Alastor desperately started to sing the healing incantation
Flower gleam and glow ,let your power shine-
Alastor's voice was trembling at this point,
He could feel Anthony going limp, with Anthony's last breath he once again interrupted Alastor. “Alastor. You.. were my new dream.” Alastor smiled for a second but then stopped “And you were mine..” He told Anthony. Then that was it. Anthony was dead. Alastor sat there with Anthony for what felt like hours (even though realistically it was like 15 minutes) he looked at Anthony and sang the healing incantation Incase some miracle could bring him back.

Heal what has been hurt

Change the fate's design.

Save what has been lost.. bring back what once was mine..

What once was..mine..

Anthony still lay there dead. Alastor started to cry. Alastor's tears soaked into Anthony's skin and faintly made the sun logo, showing that it was the last of the sun's magic still with Alastor. The sun's magic was  just enough to bring Anthony back, the blood stopped and the wounds started to gleam with light, it was quite litterally reversing the wounds. Alastor just watched in awe as the sun magic did it's thing, it even showed the titan flower for a brief few seconds. Then it all stopped and Alastor put his focus back on Anthony.
Anthony started to wake up.
“Al..?” He mumbled.
“Anthony?” Alastor replied.
“Did I ever tell you I've got a thing for brunettes?” Anthony says to him.
Alastor starts to smile and hugs him.
“Anthony!” He says excitedly.
Anthony hugs him back.
Alastor pulls Anthony into their first kiss, to which Anthony kissed him back.

{Soon after ,Anthony helped take Alastor to the kingdom and back to his real family. Now they wait on the castle balcony for the king and queen.}

Husk rushed into the king and queen's room, giving them a nod indicating that their long lost son had finally returned, he looked a little emotional for once too.
The queen runs to the balcony excitedly as the king follows her.
Anthony and Alastor are outside, and once they see the doors open and the king and queen staring right back at them. Edith smiles ,and Alastor runs over to her and they have a family hug. Anthony smiles, happy for them and starts heading back when Edith offers her hand to Anthony. He looks at her, confused. Edith then pulls him into the hug which surprises Anthony a bit.

{Anthony narrative}

“Well, you could imagine what happened next. The kingdom rejoiced. The lost Prince had returned. The party lasted an entire week. And, honestly I don't remember most of it. Dreams came true all over the place. The hook hand guy went on to become the most famous concert pianist in the world. And the other ones? Their dreams came true as well. Thanks to Max, crime in the kingdom disappeared almost over night. As did most of the apples. Egg never changed. At last Alastor was home, and he finally had a real family. He was a Prince worth waiting for; But above all, he led his kingdom with all the grace and wisdom that her parents did before her. And as for me, well, I started going by Anthony again; Stopped thieving, basically turned it all around: But I know what the big question is; did Alastor and I ever get married? Well I'm pleased to tell you. After years, and years of asking-”

Anthony..” Alastor interrupts.

“And asking, and asking. I finally said yes. ”

“Anthony.” Alastor interrupts again

“Alright! Alright. I asked him.”

“And we're living hap-”

{A/N}

HEY, NO STORY OF MINE IS GONNA END WITH A haPpiLy evEr aFteR.

THAT'S RIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS, I'M TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO INCLUDE TANGLED THE SERIES INTO THIS MESS! THERE'S GOTTA BE MORE DADDY ISSUES THAN THIS BECAUSE I'M A SAD LITTLE GREMLIN EHEHEHEHEHEHE

Oh yeah but first I gotta finish tangled the series which might take a while so this can be the ending.. for now..

Edit: I forgot that Tangled Ever After (I think that's the title, the one where they show the actual wedding) exist. So we gonna do that too and then maybe have Anthony narrate some more of the stuff that happened before that too :)