𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗪'𝘀

PLEASE READ.
First of all I just want to begin by saying thank you for choosing to read my book, I hope it's one you enjoy 🖤

This is my second book on Wattpad so please be aware that my work is still far from perfect, if there are any grammatical errors I'd appreciate you to point them out kindly.

DEDICATION:
This book is dedicated to all of those who are suffering in silence, even if it feels like you are screaming for help.
I promise things in life do get better, without the rain no flower blooms.

ABOUT THE BOOK:
There are many scenes in this book that are cliche and typical, however there are also many scenes that are not so don't worry :)

My book is set in nyc however the MFC was born in London, England as her mother was British. She lived there until until she was six before moving to New York.

Although the MMC is a year older he is still in the same year of school, just has that awkward birthday date lool.

I started writing this book months before it was published. The book and characters have all been planned since the beginning of September, and by that I mean the characters names, aesthetics and even the ending of this book has already been planned.

TW's:
-Drug use
-Alcohol use
-Self harm
-Mention of sexual assault (not detailed)
-Violence
-BPD mentions
-suicide
-teen pregnancy
-overdose
-unhealthy coping mechanisms
-impulsive behaviour
-switches
(from completely fine to very angry, upset etc)
- a little bit of smut but not as much as Libertà
-toxic relationships and miscommunication

If any of the above topics make you feel uncomfortable or triggered please do not read this book.

Lastly, please refrain from leaving any negative or hate comments towards any characters.  A lot of their struggles are something I personally deal with too. I understand you are entitled to an opinion and sometimes their behaviour is questionable but everything is written for a purpose so please be kind.  There's a difference between stating your opinion and downright hating.

.....................................................................

characters aesthetics:

BEAU CORDELIA HAMPTON

Pronounced Bow- like a bow tie /hair bow :)
-17
-Daddy's girl
-Frivolous spender
-obsessive traits
-life of the party
-conceals her pain with pleasure

Follow her instagram! @beau_hamptonn