𝟮𝟲. 𝗕𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗼𝗻

New pov pics 🤭

Darcy.

"What on Gods green earth is happening here?!" I saw her before I heard her. Cut my fucking sentence short too didn't she, perfect timing.

I yank my socks off before sliding down Graysons body and onto the ground.

"Therapy."
"Therapy."

My head snaps up to Graysons when he says the same exact thing, at the same exact time.

Nice to know he actually pays attention to what I say.

"Yeah, you see sis my therapist advised I go mad with paint to let out my anger. Get it?" I smile, of course when she comes in all her glory and class, I had to look both homeless and mad.

"Riight." She let's go of those raised eyebrows and I realise she's staring at Grayson right now, like heavily.

"Oh shit sorry, this is Grayson my," I turn to face him, of course he had to be shirtless right now too. In fact, I just couldn't have thought of a more perfect time for her to rock up other than now.

"My boyfriend." I clear my throat and smile back at her.

"Well, it's lovely to meet you.. Grayson." She smiles and I appreciate it. Sometimes she comes across far more intimidating than necessary.

"And you, I'd shake your hand if I wasn't covered in paint." He says and I look down at both of our paint covered hands, with a smile.

"Don't worry about it. Right!" She says with a clap of her hands "mind if I steal my sister for a little while? We've got some measurements to take down." She asks Grayson but it's not really a question, because our arms are already linked as she drags me halfway up the stairs.

"I wouldn't touch me Darcy, wouldn't want to spoil that tweed." I exclaim as if it would be the worst thing on earth-though it probably would be, for her.

"Yeah you better not, it's Chanel." She quickly drops my arm as I open the door to my closet.

My clean closet.

"Wow, the last time I came in here I couldn't even see the floor." She remarks and I can't even disagree, but after seeing it like this I feel pretty intent on keeping it this way.

"Well what can I say? I'm a changed woman." I smile.

God I love you Kaylee, I'll thank you later.

"Don't you think I should like, take a shower first?" I ask and she just shrugs her shoulders.

"Paints pretty easy to take off a measuring tape." She sighs, dumping herself and the bags she brought along onto one of the two big velvet seats, I have placed in the middle of my closet.

"Open up your wardrobe." She says, and here I was thinking she's come for fittings.

Complying, I slide the doors of my wardrobe open. Revealing tones varying from black to slightly lighter shades of black- also known as grey.