𝟭𝟰. 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹

She jumps up onto the countertop, knocking over a few toiletries along the way as she soaks the tiles

Trust Beau to be the one to kick off the pool party.

I wrap the towel around her shivering body until her teeth slow down their chattering.

"Thanks angel."

"What?"

"What?"

"What did you just call me?" I ask, trying to hold back my smile even though the name is awful.

"Angel." She says, just as innocently as the word with a big smile.

Fuck.

"Don't call me that Beau." I shake my head, but really I'm trying to shake away my smile before it betrays me.

"Oh, does it make you feel less of a man?" She says before doing a sad face, almost patronisingly but it doesn't work with me.

"Totally."

"You're house is real fucking freezing by the way." She groans and I mentally roll my eyes.

"No Beau, you have been in the pool at the end of October in nothing more than," I look down but quickly snap my eyes back up, she's in nothing more than a raunchy two piece of lingerie. The sight makes my dick twitch but for the sake of not appearing like a complete horny ass I use every strength to ignore it.

"Forget it." I finish with but she doesn't look impressed

"It's not my fault I had a glass of ice cold water dumped on my head!"  Thanks to Tiffany that's not even a lie.

"Tell me what happened, from the beginning." I order even though she's explained it twice already but too far gone to remember that.

Her eyes are glazed and without sounding rude she reeks of alcohol. But that doesn't stop me from getting closer, especially when she begins shivering again and I feel the need to pull that towel extra tight.

"Are you even listening to me?" She asks, and I snap my eyes away from those soft lips- One enraptured by the other as she shivers, her chin quivering.

"Mmmh" I hum, my eyes never leaving her plump lips as my thumb rescues her bottom one from her biting teeth. She sucks in a sharp breath at the contact, pulling her gaze up to meet mine.

Suddenly her fingers run over my bare chest, specifically the cross tattoo just above my left pec. My skin shudders at the contact, and I can't believe I was freezing a minute ago.

"Religious?" She asks, her eyes never leaving the few scattered tattoos either on my chest or my arms.

"Yeah." I might be Christian but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm a great one, though I try.

"Cute."

"Who did your tattoos?" She asks, this time looking directly up at me whilst I think, I don't really wanna tell her the real answer but I don't want to lie either.