SYPNOSIS

Aurelia Celeste, a.k.a AC, has a condition called hyperacuity. She has excellent vision than the average person. She's from the orphanage and just left when he turned 22, but things were not going as smoothly as she thought.

She was caught again and sold her on the black market. She had already experienced hell in the orphanage and thought that if she left there, her life would be as good as she had hoped. 

The auction started and some men bid money to get her. She was shaking in fear, thinking that she wouldn't get out of there and her life would become miserable until she died. But suddenly, amid people want her, a man stands up and claims her in front of everyone. 

A man full of authority and has the darkest aura among the people inside the black market. He is tall, and his appearance is like a greek god, like one from another world who happened to be here. 

All people bow to him like he is a god. No one can go against him, like if they say anything else, they will face death instantly. She's ready to accept that she will never get out of this hell, but she doesn't expect what happens after they leave the place. 

The man who bought her gave her money so she could leave the place and live a normal life. She didn't think twice and left immediately. She ran as she could, thinking he might have a second thought and get her back again. 

Weeks passed, and she lived a normal life. One night, when she was at work at the rooftop restaurant she saw a car accident outside the building. She saw a man with a scar on the wrist, leaving suspiciously in the incident area. 

She also watched the news about the incident and was shocked when she saw a familiar face- the man who helped her live freely. She was restless that day, especially when she saw the man involved in the incident. 

She dared to go to the hospital where the man was. She expected that there would be many armed guards outside his hospital room. She waited until the guard left. There, she entered the room and saw that he was still unconscious. She wanted to cry because of frustration. 

She wants to tell him immediately about the suspicious man who might be the one who did this to him. When she was about to leave that place, someone entered the room. She froze where she stood and could not move. She didn't know what to say at that time. But when she faced the men who entered, she almost fainted when she saw the man who fled from the incident.

She was shaking from fear, especially when she saw a camera hiding in his eyeglasses. She unconsciously held the hands of the unconscious man when men pointed the gun at her.

"If you keep pointing your gun at my wife, you'll end up in hell in an instant," he said in warning tone.

She was shocked, not because he's awake now, but because he told them she is his wife.

THE MAFIA BOSS INSTANT WIFE

[TMBIW]

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

©Darkwritesss

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Warning: Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult language and situation intended for mature readers only.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE, THEN DON'T READ IT.

:)