28

.

As you rounded the corner you saw it, you saw her. She was more detailed than the others, way larger too. In a way, she even looked smarter

Surrounding her were eggs, unmatured eggs, however you didn't want to test your luck by stepping on them

She turned and looked right at you, you were sure she saw you, however she saw right through you. She turned back around to nurture her eggs.

Perfect~ you thought.

You hugged the wall as to avoid the eggs as much as you could, until you got behind her.

Her tail lay flat on the ground though you knew it would only take a flick to kill you.

Making your way across the valley of eggs and stepping over her dangerous tail, you found yourself almost hugging her back.

You decided to attack, if any moment was going to succeed, it was going to be this one.

You hurled yourself upon her back and following was her screech.

In record time you found yourself at her nape, using one hand to hold on, you used your other to grasp the knife and attempt to cut her neck.

With her flailing- you missed.

Ducking quickly to avoid the tail from slicing your head off, you had one more chance. One more chance to end it.

Your eyes watered as time slowed, you thought of everything you loved.

Yeah... fuck xenomorphs (def should write a book about this phrase literally :> to the person who said it lmao)

You swung down as hard as you could, her screeches only got louder as your knife made its way through her neck, then your knife came out, covered in acid blood, soon it began to melt. However her head came first.

Soon her limp body fell to the ground. I turned around to get off and avoid the acid blood but I was met with an xenomorph frozen in front of me, its hand reaching out for me. However, it did not move, if I had waited a second longer...