21

Littarely no editing..

Uh h hh  h so here is a chapter. Omg I havent done this in forever so-

Th a t

____

Your pov

I just sat and watched the xenomorph in the cage in front of me. I watched it twurl arpund the catch with grace. If i hadnt known it would have tried eveerything to kill me, i would have thought it was a peaceful alien.

I had been here for hours apon hours. I was slouched in the catch as i felt my energy being drained away from me.

I had tried calling for help to no avail, i'd tried to wriggle out of the cage and as before, no avail. I was purely stuck here for god knows hoe long.

You know, maybe they were trying to starve me put you know? Or just weaken me..

More hours passed and i could basically hear how hungry i was with the noises my stomach was making- I was starving.

Thats when the what i had thought to be a wall but was really a door opened up. I saw a bright light on the other side of it and from that light, came that creater. I curled back into my cage feeling sudden fear wash over me.

I was honestly scared.

He walked over to my cage and i honestly almost choked as he kneeled down to be at eye level with me. I was all alone here.

He started to click his mandibles? At me. I had no clue as to what he was doing and by habbit, i titled my head to the side.

He ended up flaring his mandibles at me then walking off, through the door he had emerged from.

What the hell just happened? Was he trying to communicate? Start a ritual??? Oh god.

I slumped back, deeper in my cage, i didnt even realise how much i had tensed up.

The door opened again, and he marched through with a gun of some sorts?!? He let our a low growl as he kneeled down, i felt myself tense up and my heart beat raise.

If he was going to kill me, i wouldnt be going down without a fight.

But that thought was soon demolished as he grabbed my neck and pushed it against the wall. My small attempts of getting out of this deathgrip had little to no affect at all on the thing. None the less I kept wriggling underneath his grasp. His very strong grasp..

As i wriggled under him, i watched as he brought that gone closer and closer to my neck. Just like the horror movies, scratch that, exacrly like the horror movies.

A small tear slipped down my cheek before i could even hold it back. Then a nother one and another, soon enough I was crying my eyes out. A sudden mood vhangw had washed over me and i just couldnt help it.

As my fists slowed from bashing against his arm, i continued to cry. I rested my hands on his arm after my last failed attampt to get out. Soon they slipped from his reptile skin and fell to my side.

I closed my eyes, this was how I go.

I jumped out of my skin voilently as i felt a small prick on my neck.

Then pain, a lot of pain.

I let out a small grunt as I opened my eyes and saw that thing staring right back at me, with its orange-yellow eyes that seemed to grow.

We stared for a while, i was so confused. Why had he not killed me? Was that not a gun in his hand??

I raised my hand and felt the sensitive area he had put the gun to. There was a lump and pain. I instantly hissed and removed my hand from the area.

"Dont touch it." A very deep voice flooded my ears. I looked everywhere for another human being but there qas nothing exept for this creature still holding me againts the wall. I looked at it carefully.

"What?" I said in such a low and broken voice that I didnt even hear but the creature shifted his weight for a second.

"Dont touch it or you will ruin the privilege of having it." The creature had somehow said by clicking its mandibles together."Ive put a translator in. Do not abuse it."

It took me a second, but I nodded my head anways. I was completely bamboozled.

The creature got up and shut the change once more. I didnt even begin to comprehend what was happening around me and before I knew it, the creature was out of the room without even having a second glance back. What the hell have I gotten myself into??

I huggemy knees now and cried into them, soft cries could be heard everywhere in the silent room. I just couldnt hold it back. My breathing became ragged as the crying continued and soon enough I was hyperventilating. I couldnt breath yet I was getting too much air and my grip tightened on my knees- it almost started to hurt.

My lungs hurt, my eyes hurt and my head hurt. Everything hurt and i couldnt breath. I lashed out at the cage incaging me with my hand. But rhe cage was stronger than i had thought... though i really couldnt think at all. I brought my soon to be bruised hand back and clutched it at my chest as i cried. Hot and cold tears ran down my cheeks like a waterfall.

I was so utterly fucked.

Thats when I felt something, it was very stuble but noticeable to me at least. I looked down at it then froze in utter fear, I was about to scream out, but it raised to my neck. The xenomorph was looking straight at me with its taril up against my neck.

While i was having my panic attack it must have moved closer. Fuck why didnt I notice?? Now I was going to die for sure right? No, very incorrect apparently.

The xenomorph used its tail to wipe a few of my tears away, careful as to not cut me.

I didnt dare move until the tail had slithered out of my cage and back into the xenomophs.

Once it was back I let out a breath i didnt know i was holding back.

I glanced back up at the creature then watched in horror as it was movinf its cage closer to mine. Till its cage was touching mine. It thrn looked at  the strange lock on its cage then back to me.

"Oh no, I dont even-" I started but was cut off by the tail sliding back into my cage and rubbing against my leg, a small hiss came from it.

I gulped and moved forward to its cage, careful of the tail as i moved. Last thing i wanted to do was piss of an alien who could very well kill me or have its way with mr in a matter of seconds.

The lock was weird for sure, it wasnt like a lock and key, it was more like a bird cage if you would. Just a lot more complex. I fiddled around with it getting closer to unlocking it but then I felt something run aginst me. On my thigh. I let out a soft moan but caught myself from doing anything else.

I was fast to work now as I didnt want this xenomorhp tpughing me anymore. Soon I heard a click and the cage could now be opened.

The tail went back into the xenomorphs cage as it scooted far enough away to open the cage. Now it was standing at full highr instead of being curled around in a small cage.

It glanced back down at me.

Fuck..