6

I got like half way through editing before I got a headache so im just leaving it as it is... sorry!
//..probs shit correction..\\
______________

OMG, I just watched the new predator movie!!! Shjssnbdvdvd

Tip: If you don't know 12 o clock and 6 o clock it goes like this. 12 o'clock is in front of you while 6 is behind, 3 is to the right and 9 is to the left. Making a clock around you. Hope you understand! Its not that important though... but still!
______________

Night dawned over the group giving the people their roles. Some to sleep and some to watch. As I got up from the group I decided to do some of the notes they had told us about when first starting the mission.

Even though I didn't really see any of those creatures I still thought it could be good to record stuff like this.

I grabbed the notebook out of the large camo bag seated next to my tent. As I open it up I notice it doesn't have any entries, yet. I reach my hand in again and search for a pen. Struggling to find one I give a confused look and dig in further.

"What are you looking for?" Phone asks and makes me jump. I look up at him and then the notebook. He stood up tall and looked down defeated. "I still don't get it.." he huffed and I give a sly sigh.

"I'm going to do an entry in the book but I can't find the pen," I inform him. His smile fades away as he now has a worried covered face.

"So you saw one of those things?" Phone asked looking around him as if one could jump on him at any moment. I gave a small chuckle and answered with 'I'm just going to keep a log, don't worry.'

I jumped a little bit when I felt something cold and metal. I grabbed it and brought my hand out of the bag and in my hand was a black thin pen. I smiled and turned back to minute. "I thought of keeping a dairy might be of more use to those people than just anything weird, right?" I question. Phone gives it a thought trying to think of anything negative with this. He shakes his head up and down, 'There isn't anything I can see wrong with that idea."

I give him a smile as I zip up the bag and walk up to him.

"Where do you want to take the watch? I might go up the tree if that's cool with you." I ask phone as he looks up at the high trees. Even though the fire creates dull lighting, I can see his face go pale just from the thought. He then shakes his head gesturing to no. I nod in response to respecting his decision.

"Oh yeah, don't forget the night vision goggles. They have the feature of night vision!" He warmly informs me.

"Wait where is it?" I ask back looking around honestly have no clue where these things would be.

"Second bag to your left." Phone mentions before turning off into his own direction. I look to my left to see a dark coloured bag close to me. I step over it trying to see if there were any other bags like phone had informed.

Surely there was and I had a sigh of relief, I thought I was never going to find it! I pick up the bag, not expecting it to weigh much at all. However, I was wrong. I almost couldn't pick it up at all!

I sighed giving up on moving the bag and opened it using the zip. Once the bag was open I saw at least six of those night vision things. Although that wasn't the only thing within the zip bag thing. I reached my habd in carefully and skillfully as I maneuvered my hand to grab the night vision goggles. As I brought my hand out I almost cut my self upon the other items in there, knives.

Once I got them out I thought having a knife on me wouldn't be such a bad idea! I mean you never know what is out there... especially when they say aliens are out here.