16

Hahahahhahahaggebenenrbr

Imma just...

Like cry

Because of this chapter... I don't like sadnessssss reeee.

I hope I'm not too late onto this week's chapter... ;((

I haven't been able to corrected it as normal so yeah- Pfff send help...

Other than that if u do like this book be sure to let me know in the comments! I'll try and get back to you ;))

Noe if you will excuse me, I must go YEET into some more sadness... am I right or am I right??

(Sorry if this chapter was a lil short 1400 out of 1500)

----

Minute still was shocked on the floor while phone and spider stood either side of him. They couldn't process what had just happened.

Frankly, I couldn't either. I don't think they heard the roar that made me shiver.

"Was that... was then an-" minute started but was cut off.

"- xenomorph... fully grown too what seems." Spider finished.

We... we have to study that thing.. without dying. God. Why didn't they give us all guns... oh wait they probs needed them for the damned zombies...

My grip on the alien wear tightens...

"Jesus christ.. our training did not cover something like this. Bloody hell.." phone wined as he helped minute up.

"Let's get moving.." spider said and marched on.

But before we could even follow him the ground started to shake.. the walls started to close in on us.

"What the hell!?" I whispered seeing everyone got cut off by a wall.

Nononono I can't be cut off from everyone! I rushed to the wall and pounded on it with my bare fists- in hopes of it randomly opening. Nothing happened.

I turned back around to see the way we came was walled off. But the sides of the tunnel had been opened.

Left
..
Or
..
Right

Fuck it.

Left it is. I turn to the left and wander down the tall hallway.

I start to get the chills... the hair on the back of my neck, arms and legs start to stand up. As if I were cold.

As soon as I reached an opening I clutched my gun.. the actual human gun that was still on me.

I wasn't with the others and I knew how to use this one a lot better than the alien one.

The open room was just a larger hallway- much wider...

..

I heard an ear pricing screech arise from behind me. Later followed by phone's scream.