14

I haven't edited this like at all but I got a new phone so ay?

I'm trying to make this not sound like the movie so hear me out... sorry for long updates- had to get shit done with ♡♡  hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!
_____

Camp was done- for the most part. Now all we had to do was sleep, tpday was a long day and so will tomorrow.

I think to myself as I now lay in a makeshift bed close to everyone. No tents between us, just the cold air.

Everyone was asleep-their slowed breathing patterns showed that. Me on the other hand? I was just wide awake. I haven't been trying to get to sleep... I just feel.......

Watched

It was like something was itching my shoulder yet when I check it nothing is there. It all just feels so real! Perhaps this was a good time to think about the.. the zombies as such..

But before I could- I heard  slight rustle. It made my eyes wide and my hand clench on my knife. Another rustle came- it was close than before. No one else had woken up.

I did what I thought would benifit the team and I.

I jumped up knife out to face what was there. I was low b ujt still standing and with my surprise- nothing was there. I grunted at myself for years where most likely playing jokes on me.

I need to get some sleep... So I did. I tucked myself away with one last glance as to where I thought an alien would stand. Still nothing.

Sighing I let it go and rolled over to get some sleep. Sweet dreams to me tonight- hopefully.

_/_/_/_/_/_/

I was the last up- phone stood over me shouting my name in attempt to wake me up. It worked-

"I'm.. I'm up-" I groaned sitting up and rubbed my head. My back hurt and my eye sight was woozy- just the perfect morning for me...

Phone smiled- sadness HIDDEN behind the smile- while he went on to get some breakfast.

The morning went on quietly. I have spider a few looks and shared a few words with everyone but that was about all.

Time went on as we soon gathered all our stuff and headed into the cave. The dark cave.

"If y'all see anything give a shout." Minute shouted back at us as he was at front. I have a slow nod as phone said alright back. The group felt small...

Clicks were heard as we turned on out flashlights and scouted the cave. It was flat till a doorway structure at the end. Behind it was a strap slop which most likely went to the temple.

"It's just down here... It's not that far down.." Minute whispered peering down with his echo coming back at him.

"Let's go then." I said starting to walk down. I swear I saw  spider on the down.. a small one..

Watch you're step guys- it gets a little steaper after this." Minute shouted while continuing.

"How do we plan to get back up? Like last time??" Spider asked from behind me.

"Yeah- we will have to climb back up.." Minute replied almost losing his footing.

A sigh was heard from the two boys behind me and I couldn't help but let a small one out. 

Soon we reached the bottom and little light shone throw the darkness of the cave. All that was seen was with our flash lights.  Why didn't we get the night goggles?? I honestly prefer torches because if one breaks you can just look where someone else is. ( I thought it would be cooler for what happens so stfu)