30

the bathroom was close to that of a humans but, besides the weird-looking way of things, the only big difference was the size

the bathroom was close to that of a humans but, besides the weird-looking way of things, the only big difference was the size. this bathroom was a yautja-sized one. you gasped as you looked at the mirror, it was massive... and it showed the yautja coming up behind you clearly. 

moving into the room to just avoid the yautja's physical touch, you looked over into the bathtub, it would most likely go up to your waist if you were to stand up in it. 

"do you not know how to bathe Oo'man?" it questioned from behind you. 

"of course, i know..." you started at the weird bottles and brushes? or combs? they looked odd. 

the yautja then turned the bath on pouring an array of soups into it.  the water turned green when he put in the final green soap, this one caused for green bubbles. at this point you almost began to drool, when was the last time you'd had a bubble bath after all?

then you looked at him, watching him, although he did nothing and just stood there.

"erm..." he looked up at you "can you please let a woman change in peace??" he turned his head, then jolted. it wasn't long before he walked out, it was as if he was surprised... he shut the door as he left, thank god.

getting out of your clothes, you dipped your hand into the water first, just to test the tempreature, to your surprise it wasnt too hot, although certainly more than you would normally accept.

Climbing in you let out a hum of  happiness.

Although you had to knees to keep your head above the water and bubbles, you didn't mind it.

You began to make shapes with the green bubbles and even gave yourself a hat, though you almost slipped multiple times. Reaching up to look at the bottles which you could surprisingly reach- you attempted to read the alien language. But alas, it was alien language. Nevertheless you poured some onto your hair and started scrubbing, green bubbles fell from your hair as you did so.

Completeling your shower ritual... you walked up to the mirror and looked at yourself, whatever you had used as shampoo and conditioner had made your hair perfect, it felt and flowed better than before. You smiled. The bruises on your body made you a tad upset.

"Oo'man hurry up, there is much to talk about considering your position here." He shouted from the other side of the door.

"I have a name you know!" There was no response to that one, only a series of angry? Clicking. You huffed and got to drying off witb a towel you found on the bench. Then once you finished you put the towel around you and walked out the door.

ju'dha who had been sitting on the bed, got up and observed you. Hugging the towl closer to your body you looked up at him and mustered the courage to ask him 'do you have any spare clothes?'. Who were you kidding,  their alien style was... something..

" we do, from human hunts on earth." He said bluntly. Yours eyes widened on that comment, did they hunt humans?

While you were lost in thought he came back with some underwear, a bra, some leggings and a kfc hoodie.. they killed a kfc worker and called it a hunt? You snorted then felt terrible for laughing.

Grabbing the clothes, you went back into the bathroom and closed the door.

It wasn't long before you came out in the clothes he had provided. The hoodie was a bit oversized and the leggings were tight, though you didn't mind.

"Now whats this talk about my position?" You asked as you sat down on the bed.

"Youre going to meet an elder this afternoon about future plans for you, and its my job you pay your respects to them." He grumbled as he turned to you. "Just follow my lead, that shouldn't be too hard for a Oo'man such as yourself"

"I have a name!"

"... come, we shall go to the mess hall." He gestured his arm out to the door.

---

Soon you found yourself sitting in a massive and hot room. There were those alien dogs here and there but it was mainly flooded with other yautjas, male and female.

The female ones mainly looked taller than the males, which meant they were fucking gigantic compared to you. ju'dha however matched their hight somehow, as did some other males around.

What made you uncomfortable wasnt the alien food on your plate, which mind you- was still moving, it was the stares you were getting all around them.

ju'dha noticed your face scrunch up as you looked around.

"Theyre curious about you Oo'man. They have never thought a human would have the skill to kill a queen even with yaujta training. All before have died trying."

"I don't give a shit if they wanna look at me because I killed a queen xenomorph, I give a shit if I choke on whatever this is" you motioned your hand to the plate in anger "while they watched" you grunted.

The yautja across from you stared at you. Then suddenly grabbed both your plate and his with a huff- getting up he made his way back to the room you found him in- his room. You followed closely but silently behind him.