3

(Okayish editing)

Ohhhh well, hope you enjoy this chapter? Pfff <3

This chapter was fast!!! 1700 words as well!! Should I go to 2000?
______________________

Walking to our dorm was like utter hell. No one had said a word! Minute wasn't being cheerful, phone didn't walk next to me and well, latch and spider aren't the talk kind of people!! Don't get me wrong, I was feeling on edge from this mission as well but I just felt like there was more to it, you know?

The sound from us walking in sink came to a hault at our door. Once the door opened I rushed inside, Eager to grab and equpt my gear.

I walked to  wardrobe next to my bed and opened it. The smell of platic played its way around me. I reached in and grabbed my camo jacket, pale green army shoes and a dark blue cap drained of its colour to make it seem more like black.

As I finished putting on my clothes, I saw phone heading out the door. I rushed to his side with a big smile, trying to avoid the air being thick with awkwardness.

"Ah! Oh its just you sparrow!" He groaned. "You almost gave me a heart attack man!!"

"Tehehe. I wont be as forgiving on our mission! I'm going to scare the living crap out of you!!" I started and he gave me a stare. "You are free to try and scary me as well!" I laughed.

"Ooooohhh you just asked for it young lady." He said in the most crazy voice. I gave out a small laugh untill we started to see the other groups walking around us. Making the space not as wide as it used to be before. Minute and the others were close behind us, following lead.

As it grew silent again, we walked and walked until we arrived at large doors. I frankly had no idea where we were going, I hoped someone else did...

The door opened with a tornado of air hitting us, almost knocking my stance out of wack. Eight helicopters were seated on the outside decking area. With white lines everywhere I followed everyone else as they had started to walk.

I soon saw the woman, who had given me my code name sparrow, standing with a few guards next to her. The few guards that surrounded her layed their judging eyes on us but you could say they were full of with pity as such.

Once we arrived one of the army men stepped forward with a small martch.

"ATTENT-ION!!" We all snapped our legs together,  not expecting the sudden command by the officer. Another command was shouted at us making us space out correctly. Having an arms length between each row and person.

I clenched my arms by my side to seem professional in what I was doing. In my mind I had no idea were this was going. I knew commands, yes. I had the basic training and knew about how to survive, yet I wasn't strong on the subject of  strategy in a tense situation. This was mostly because I did not get the training to preform in that area, I was more like the guns not brains of the group.... that's not so bad.

I gave out a small sigh as I realized I had zoned out again. Trying my best to catch  up on what the woman was saying, I strain my ears and brain.

"after that you will be out, it will only last 10 weeks. Good luck." The lady said, giving us one last glance. Then the commander roared, 'Alright make your way to the your groups asigned helicopter, DISS-MISSED.'

I suddenly wished I hadnt zoned out. I stayed just behind everyone hoping they knew where to go. Silently telling myself off as I walked not far behind the squad.

Walking on a ship deck with lots of was coming at the deck made me want to get off as soon as possible. We had been sailing on this ship for three day. I had been sick a few times. I just wanted tk get off this ship now.