20

FUCM

Myself at myself because I havent done the homework

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Myself at myself because I havent done the homework.

---

'Fuck fuck fuck' was all that went through my head. I cussed at myself for being the idiot I was. I got caught by thise creatures once again!!!

And now I'm supposedly on their ship. I haven't seen minute or spider and I can't help but worry.

I put my hands on the cage that imprisoned me. It was solid, there was no way I could break out. The cage wasnt too small but it wasnt too big either. It was like it was fitted for me.

I glanced aeound the room and my heart sank at what I saw..

I was in a room full of other creatures as well, even an xenomorph, I was being treated like an animal of some sorts or so it seemed.

I sighed to myself knowing the only way I stood a chance of getting out was too wait. To pass time and not waste my energy. In other words, wait for the perfect moment to strike

I stared out into nothingness as I tried to pass time, though it didnt make it go faster. I felt every little bump of the ship going through space and stuff. This was taking too long.

I felt a tear slip down my cold cheek, god... will I ever live to see earth again?? The dreaded feeling washed over me, sending cold spikes everywher.

I huged my knees closer to myself as I cuddled myself. Trying to comfort myself as the tears slipped down.

'Fuck fuck fuck... how could I be so dumb as to get myself caught?'

---

UNKNOWN POV (back as to when you got caught)

The last scream went off as I hid, I knew I didnt stand a chance againts those creatures.

And as predicted they left going after one of the woman solders I saw run off earlier. God help her...

I heard a groan not too far from my position. It was human.

"H-help.." the man cried out in agony and pain.

"Sir everything will be alright. We just need to regroup." I called out too him now picking him up from the ground.

He wasnt apart of my troop, must have come from the other one we tried to rescue. Tried

--

It took us hours to get back to my base due to his rather worrying limp. But at last, we made it. Though it was deserted because my.. whole troop was torn apart.. quite literally.

"We need to contact head quarters and tell then the news. Maybe to pick us up too." The man said.

"Sure thing." I reply grabbing the walkie talkie from one of the bags.

"Krssss hello? Over." I ask now taking my finger off the buttom that allows me to talk to them.

"This is head quarters, what is this about? Over?" They reply. The line wasnt the best but it wasnt the worst.

I start to tell them everything. They seem unsettled and also unhappy...what the hell, we could've died!

"Who is with you right now? Over." They asked.

I look ovwr at the man who speaks.

"Minute..over"

I also tell them my name.

Xsaice (you know I had to do it to em, I'm also a dude right here so shush)

"Xsaice and minute, we have sent backup to your location. Hang tight and dont let your guard down, stay alive you two. Over and out.

Now all we had to do was wait.

--

The guy- minute tried to start up conversation with me but I could still tell he was scared. I mean no shit, I was scared.

We came here to find an alien, an xenomoph, yet we get some other shit that we know nothing about! What kind of bs is that?!?

The sun started to set and I guess that was our queue because minute had gotten up from his sloutched position.

"You think its tike yet?" I asked looking up at him.

"Now or never I guess.." he responded not even bothering to bat an eye.

The butterflies in my stomach began to go nuts. Gee thats encouraging if anything..

We now had to go to the location they had given us, a pick up zone.

10 or so clicks out..

--------

Update: Its been weeks I know.. and this chapter is no where near complete. (600 words but it should be 1500). Truth is i have been putting it off because i have nk clue what to write. So im making the big choice to re read the whole fuckin stpry over. NOW, im a slow ready and this story is like what 23 chapters long?? Hell it will take a while.. lets see if i can do it :)

WAR //yautja x human reader\\जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें