11

little less than okay editing? lMAo I've had a lot of shit with school soo shdhhsjsnd. And like I have another book and I plan on going in a pattern like thing between tbe two. So sorry if chapters are out lte <3

_____

Ummmm, I have like 1.5k reads on this book which is like - holy shit.. so on that idea, I drew the drawing up the top ^ I didn't even know what it was drawing till like halfway in LMAO. 

___

one more thing! Cheers to my friend who is reading this story and is telling me to update it at school. thAnkS

 thAnkS

___

NARRATOR  pov

After minute said good night to you he feared you might not have heard it. He wanted you to be safe, he didn't want to see you hurt. It was almost as if he wouldn't be able to bear the sight of it. You crawling on the ground, cuts and blood all over you plus the ground around you. It made his stomach turn and a knot form in his throat. Just from imagining it.

Though he instantly shot down that image of you and got on with his job, he wouldn't get sidetracked that easily.

moving on to his night shift with latch, he wandered around to the back of the camp. Seeing the rest of the group by the logs chatting, well... spider was being spider. though even minute caught onto his mood. Spider looked like if anyone touched him he would snap. This kept minute away from him almost. Some people just needed space and minute understood that.

"Hey, you guys should probably get some sleep! It's getting late..." Minute started looking at phone and spider mostly. "And latch you're on night shift with me."

"Hmm alright... night guys.." latch said towards the others.

"Yeah good luck on the all-nighter, it's harder than it seems!" Phone replied giving latch a reassurance smile.

"Good night Phone and spider." Minute said, trying to speed up getting them to their beds. That brought minutes mind to sparrow, he didn't want her to be alone tonight. The mist was just- giving a horrible feeling to minute. He wanted to ask someone to sleep in their tent. Maybe Phone? Noo he didn't like the thought of Phone sleeping with her, the only other option is.. spider.

"Spider!" Minute called! Just before spider entered his tent.

"Yes?" Spider called back! Now walking over yo minute. Latch had gone to some of the bags to prepare for the long night ahead.

"Can-can you go sleep in sparrow's tent... I'm worried about her.." minute asked, looking Spider right in the eye.

Spider was hesitant for s second. It was like he froze up. Then he came back as fast as he was gone.

"Okay." Was all Spider said before heading over to sparrows and his tent, disappearing into the thickness of the mist.

Minute went to join latch in preparing for the long horrible night that towers over, head of them. Though minute didn't feel it, latch surely did