32

Im slowly chomping away at this story oh my god

You walked through the overlysized doors into an even bigger room

You walked through the overlysized doors into an even bigger room. A throne room.

In the back of the room sat a throne, raised at least a few metres off the ground to make one such as yourself, feel even smaller.

Upon the throne sat a red and brown yautja, littered with gold  jewellery over his scarred body. He was large, but no bigger than you were used to.

"Come Oo'man." He commanded, and you followed. ju'dha, after your short fight had directed you to the chiefs throne room, however out of respect for the said elder, he did not accompany you- so there you stood alone in a room with yautja guards and a king.

"I want to become a respected hunter..." you squeeked, earning a mer chuff from the elder.

"I know Ooman." He spat. Oh yikes. He clearly didn't like you. "As you have shown some skill- killing an xrnomoprh queen- i shall give you a different challenge with a different skill set needed."

You watched him, standing at the stairs leading to his throne as you awaited what your fate would  begin or end with.

He let out series of clicks that soon radiated around the room as the other yautja joined in. They were laughing at you.

"You will duel another yautja. Specifically other yautjas. We call it... how to I translate this. "Duel of the fates" , (  :>  ), it is an annual completion held by our tribe- were yautja duel rachoyher in brackets until there is but a single victor."

"I'll do it, when does it begin?"

"In a week." He barked letting out a horrid laugh afterwards. Soon clicks erupted from the surrounding yautja. "Good luck Oo'man, I will compete this year."

And with that you turned from the room with tears brimming your eyes, however you wouldn't let them see it.

The doors closed behind you as you puffed our chest and began to walk to ju'dhas room.

5 detours and 30 minutes later, you arrived outside his doors.

You knocked at the door, it wasn't even 5 seconds before it opened, and there he towered over you, looking down at you without a mask. You couldn't tell what emotion he was expressing in that moment.

He clicked and grower at the same time as he noticed your almost hidden puffy eyes, but did not comment on it.

Letting you into the room, you took in a big breathe to release the big emotional clump in your throat.

"I am meant to be the victor in "duel of the fates." He turned to you suddenly, his tendrils whipping to the otherside.

He had suspected a fight but not this. To win, they would have to fight the clans great warriors, he was one of them.

"I'm not worried about you, ill be able to beat you in a matter of sec-" he pinned you down onto the bed again without another word said, quite literally knocking the air out of your lungs.

Letting out a deep growl, you dared to continue - "the elder himself said he would compete."

With this the growling stop and his grip on your wrists loosened. Oh how you would give in right now, you wondered whta would happen if you did.

"We should begin training in that case... right now Y/n."

He pulled you up off the bed and grabbed some weapons from the wall.

----

You had been trained for a week against ju'dha. He was faster and somehow stronger than you had originally thought.  This was your final day full sthe day before the grand fight. The duel of the fates.  The aliens stood in front of you  As you huffed and puffed, the sweat dripping from your forehead to your cheek  come to think of it, it was actually quite hot on the space ship when compared to earth.

ju'dha stood in front of you with nothing but his fists out, you on the other hand held out a wooden stick which resembled a spear. You were determined to win.

Then you had an idea.

At this point other yaujtas had comr to watch these fights over the course of the week as they hadn't seen anyone who had given ju'dha a run for his money.

You through the stick to him in a passing way, non threatening. Causing him to stagger and catch it, meanwhile you slid under him, on your back and kicked upwards. Where the sun dont shine.

Letting out a roar as he collapsed, you got up and began to bow to all the yautja now cheering you on and laughing at one of their strongest warriors on the ground.

The elder watched from the doorway with a disgusted look on his face.

You smiled.