12

Probs horrible editing. (I just wanted to get this out)

Sorry, this came out late, yeah I know- but hey its out now right? Yeah, my bad though-

I have more bad news- exams... they will be my first exams- I know I'm young :/ you can shush. So my next few weeks will get close to hell! Plus I have this never-ending drama with my friends-I'm so tired and drained. I just want it all to stop because I'm getting a lot of shit- I'm also trying to keep up on another book which you should sooooo check out- ♡♡♡

Wish me luck ♡♡

Use of BAD WORDS lowkey not many though.
___

"WHAT THE FUCK MINUTE?" Phone yelled, most likely scaring any of the close animals off. Or better yet, alerting any aliens of where we are! "What in God's name did you fucking do?!?"

Minute whimpered as you let the two fight, spider stood by you and with what you talked about last night you felt... okay around him really. You could say you now know why he actin like he has been. You were scared of him anymore.. (You'll find out in the next chapter about what spider has been through (; )

"Phone... I really don't know! One minute he was fine then the next-" minute was cut off by phone who was not taking this lightly.

"OHHH FUCKING BULLSHIT! YOU WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN-" this time you cut in, you had never seen Phone this worked up and minute this badly out of shape.

"Guys... calm down, it doesn't matter how anymore.. the real question is how can we help latch..." You surprised yourself, who knew that your voice could be so strong and calm in this situation?

"Sparrow is right..." Spider said, the others almost shut up.. almost. Phone was a bit... out of mood as of now...

You, on the other hand, your voice was calm but you had your fists clenched Tightly together. You didn't care that there were marks, you wanted to stay calm as best as you could. The last thing these people needed was another person to take care of.

A small grunting noise came from the tent, the tent latch was In... then a small thud. You turned, being the closest one to the tent. Everyone followed your strange actions.

"G-guys?" An all familiar voice came over everyone's ears. It was latch! He stepped out of the tent just before everyone was able to have time to process what was going on.

"L-latch?" You questioned, taking a step forward. You couldn't believe it! You thought you would never see him again! You didn't know what that thing would do to him. That creature...

"The o-one and onl-y." Latch laughed, he laughed. Just after he had an alien on his face?!? Had the alien taken control of him? Was this even latch?

You took your step back, wishing you hadn't done it in the first place. Your mind was now clouded with thoughts like 'this isn't latch, some alien is controlling him and is inside his head!' but you knew that wasn't the answer...

"H-how are you feeling mate?" Phone asked, his voice waved. You didn't know how you felt about this whole thing...

"My neck- it hurts... what happened to me?" Latch asked, giving everyone a questionable look. "The last thing I remember was that creature but that's all..." he gave a worried look at everyone. You wanted to tell him but you couldn't get myself to do it. You wanted to, but you just couldn't bring yourself to it...

But thankfully someone did.

"That creature attached itself to your face, so we put you in the tent and now you're here." Spider said. "Which brings me to it. Where is the creature?"