4

Moderate editing
______

Heyyy if you still reading my book then thank you!! I hope this book is what you expected 😅😅 u guYS sHoUlD SOooOO CHecK oUt My DraWinG boOk WHEn YOu hAvE thE tIme <3 plEAsEE ❤❤❤❤
______

Night had screamed in the air as it darkened. With the tents set up surrounded by camouflage, I felt at peace. There were two tents in our set up. One had to hold three of us while the other only had to hold two. Minute and I were to be in one while latch, phone and spider were to sleep in another.

I stood up admiring the fact that I was the only one who could do up the tents and do it damn well. It didn't take that long....

"Oi oi," I looked over at phone as he alerted me, "you want some food or nah??" He held a silver packet up to me.

"Is it chicken or beef?" I asked. Of course, it wasn't real chicken or beef, it was just flavored that. Instead of not tasting like anything. It was like meat in a can, im not sure if I like the look of it... it wasn't at all beautiful to look at.

"Everyone else took tonights beef so here you go." He shoved the packet at me. I stumble back a little and manage to say 'thanks' to him before going to my tent to eat. before I did, I looked into the sky. A dained colored pink danced in the sky. connecting to a dark purple blue. with the cool air brushing up against my skin while looking at the sunset, I was rather calmed by it. it was amazing.

I entered the tent and sat in my own little space, just across from minute. I made myself comfortable in my area feeling quite calm and relaxed, not as tense as before. I smiled at myself thinking this mission might actually be alright. it might not be as hard as I think. everything will be fine. there is no way it could be life-threatening. 

"chicken huh?" minute whispered right next to me, too close for comfort. "smells... not like chicken really.." 

"tastes like it I guess.."I crack a smile "heck at least it doesn't taste like nothing!" 

"You do have a point!" He chuckled, "I'm going to head off if you don't mind but please be quiet. I don't want to hear munching while I sleep!"

I gave a sigh as I nodded to him. I watched as he crawled back to his space with limited sound what so ever. Once he lays down I thought about who was watching over us tonight.

I munched and munched as I realized I had no clue who was watching over everyone, it could be me!!

Once all my 'chicken' was gone I decided to ask about, seeming that minute had already gone to sleep. His small cute snores made me sure.

I walked out of the tent to see phone and spider still about, sitting on the logs. I walked over to phone asking the question 'who is watching over us while we sleep?"

He gestured to himself and spider, with the flick of his hand. I then asked where is latch?

"He is in the tent," he leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "i think he doesn't like being alone in a tent. Could you dome a favor and take him to yours?"

I nodded and went to their tent, opened the tent. Latch layed there, curled up and shivering.

"Latch?" I asked. No responce. I sighed and proceed to ask him if he wanted to sleep in my tent. This earned an answer out of him when he looked up at me.

"A-are you s-s-sure??" He stuttered not sure if he was in the right place. You nodded with a bright smile to make him feel welcomed. He instandly grabbed his stuff and almost bolted to my tent, causing me to smile once more.