9

Okay the editing should be good till the end :/
_____

Lmaooo I wonder when the yautja will come in heheh yeah boi. And the picture above is the predator's hound! Its from the movie where they are on a different planet, the gaming planet. Sorry I dont know the name <3

____

NARRATOR POV <333

The movememt came fast and without warning. It was to your right side that the movement had come from, what ever the thing was, it was coming for you.

You tried your hardest to turn as fast as you could. using your ancles you pivoted just in time. You where able to get a small glance of this... creature.

It has the structure of a wolf! No fur though, and horns coming out of its back plus head!like a bore really, you saw it had this blue tingue to its smin colour. Though, the hounds teeth and claws look as if they had come from a mighty dragon themselves.

That was all you got about the hounds looks before it tackled you to the ground. It had your arm in its mouth, visously biting and sinking it's teeth in.

You struggled and sqirmed to get your arm out from the waves of pain, but moving only made it worse. With its hook like teeth within your arm you had no chance of getting out.

You raised your main hand, the hand that held the knife in its palm. You knew what to do at this point.

The creature saw this and realeased your arm, going for the other. But you didnt let this happen. You shoved your ripped and biten arm further in its mouth, keeping it from reaching the other one.

You screamed low in pain. You felt a few tears fall from your eyes. Within momenets of pushing your arm in, your main hand stabbed the screature in the neck. Though the tough creature did not die. It bite down harder, faster and stronger.

This made you stab it multiple times, hoping for it to drop dead and stop your pain.

"ArG why dont you DIE?" You screamed while stabbing the creature everywhere. Then you got under its throat, thinking your could slice it. There was blood everywhere, was it the hound or yours?

You sliced the creatures neck with a deep and long cut and with that, the creature did drop dead on you. Using your one good arm you pushed it off.

You, at this point, where covered in a blanket of blood and so was the ground around you. Huffing as you did you got up and focused on the creature.

It looks like it was still alive, but it had a deep cut on its neck. There was no way it was still alive and thats the conclusion that you had come to. Surely enough the creature was dead after the last movements came from its chest.

You stood proud at your first kill. Though you couldnt be happy with all the fear arousing within you. You didnt know WHAT this creature was or WHERE it had come from. You didn't know WHY it came from you it just did.

As you stared at it you couldnt help wonder as if it was alone or not?

You walked up to it, giving it a slight nudge with your foot, flipping it over. Now you had a view of its stomach. You gave its soft pale skin a touch.

"What the hell... are you?" You huffed. Standing back up, you looked around. Was there more of those creature things? This is what put you on endge.

You circled around on the spot, just to get a look around you. Trying to locat any movement. There were none.

You looked back down at the creature and gave it a weird look.

"They didn't say anything about you... only the other creature.." you mumbled.