22

Like no editing..

Im so fuckin tired holy shit.

Happy halloween!
______

I looked down at myself then I realised the only thing between that creature and me was the slim cage that its tail could seemingly get through. So it wasnt much use.

It was only now setting in what i had unleashed on the ship, a murderer. A virus.

One I didnt even stand a change against. I doubt any human would with that tail coming to impale anyone who becomes a threat to it. One good strike and the xenomorph was done with you.

It started a low hiss as it kneeled down, letting its tail slip right back in (if only this was an xenomorph x reader 👀👀)

Its head was now pressed firmly against thhe bars, thats when it opened its mouth, only to flare its second mouth at me. Mer centimetres away from my face.

I pushed up harder against the other side of the cage as my breathing hitched.

And for a second I had almost forgotten about it, then it made a rough movement. Though when i noticed it, it had already been to late. The xenomorphs tail had aleeady impaled my thigh.

I left out an ear raping scream as it took its tail out, I saw my own blood cover its sharp tail as it lifted it up to its face.  Almost as inspecting it. Yet I didnt care about that, my leg had just been stabbed by an alien!

I clutched my thigh as hard as i could, ignoring the on going hisses and screeees coming from the xenomorph.

Then I heard my saving grace. Just before the xenomorph used its tail to end my suffering, the door opened, revealing a very worried and buff creature.

The last thing I remembered before I blacked out was them pouncing on each other like young cats, only much more voilent.

If felt like I was out for a few seconds, as if I had just closed my eyes for a long blink. But i was very wrong in that sense. It had at least half an hour or an hour.

I looked down at my leg and i was quite surprised at what i saw, it was bandaged up. It hurt like a bitch but at least it's not going to get infected.

I glnaced up and saw a dead body laying close to my cage, a dead xenomorph body. Next to that though, there was a bloody creature sitting down against the wall. Neon green blood dripping from its wounds.

"Ooman." It mumbled under its breath while opening one of its eyes to look at me. It sent shivers up my spine, he had saved me from that xenomorph that i had foolishly let out.

When he realised I wasnt going to say anything, he continued on talking with a big pained huff of his chest.

"I need you to tend to some of my wounds seeing as my brothers are out on a hunt." He commanded much rather than asked. I nodded my head as what other choice did I have? I also owed him this one. I guess.

He got up showing little to no weakness from his deep wounds. With ease, he unlocked my cage and was walking to the door which opened once he got close enough. Then he glanced over his shoulder waiting for my slow ass to get out of the cage.

My leg was in pain, so much pain. I was feeling dizzy and my sight was going fuzzy from the amount of blood I was letting drip out. Red now painted my pants.

Once i did, i rushed to the spot behind him and followed him through the door. Well not rrally rush, but speed walk with only one good leg. He lead me to a rather large room, which consisted of, what looked to be like a kitchen, a table and something close to a human couch. He payed no attention to me as he walked to the door on the other side of the room,  however I was just entering this rather large room.

"Hurry. You are slow Ooman." He commanded looking over his shoulder as he had to wait for me. Gosh this alien was a bit rude when after all he wanted me to clean his wounds and the wounds of my own!

I meekly whispered a small and hushed 'coming' as I painfully limped to his side.

Thats when i realised how bad my legs were actually hurting, it hurt so much to even bend them that I had tears threatening to overide my eyes. It stung mostly in my left leg, the one I got impaled on. I needed to rest, Im in no shape to fight anyone in my current state. I felt so weak and small.. my dizziness getting the best of me I had to hold onto the wall.

Once I got to his side he continued to walk into the room, which, by the looks of it, seemed to be a master bedroom. I dunno, the massively bed in the middle gave it away. Oh and not to forget but the skulls hanging from the walls made it look even better. There were red furs on his bed while there were black walls. Contrasting each other, it looked alien like as well.

Though the creature didnt stop walking, he opened what seemed to be another door, which lead to a bathroom of some sorts. The tub was massive anf looked weird, but still a bath. But the shower? That was a different story. The hot and cold things,? Instead of actual things you turn? You put your hand in and pull. Or so thats what it looked like to me.

"Ooman, are you listening?" He questioned making me almost squeak for not paying attention to him.

He sat on the baths rim and next to him was a sink, with what looks to be some sort of jelly in a ball.

I looked at the jelly hopelessly and the creature gave a sigh, prpbably realising humans are quite dumb, or maybe that's just me ;(((.

"Put the jelly on my wounds to stop infection." He advised, i only seemed to be able to nod at thay moment as i grabbed the bowl.

His back was facing me with three long scratches going down, neon blood still leaking from all of them. I cupped the jelly in my hand now and wandered over to his muscle packed back.

I started to rub it on his back quite carefully-

"ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!" A loud roar camr from him making me almost fall on my ass. My ears were ringing now. A high pitched  ring struck my ears..

I continued to rub this jelly like medication onto him as fast as I could. His muscles tensed as i did so. Though his wounds were healing increadibly quick now.

Once I was done, I sat the medication down and looked back up at him. He was still sitting down looking back at me.

After about a minute of nothing, he got up slowly and strode over to where i was sitting.

"Get up." He growled as he looked down at me.

I did as I was told, I stood up. I was so small comapred to this giant creature and it wasnt even funny.

He grabbed the back of my neck which made me violently flinch and raise my arms to my face, some sort of protection at least. Yet it didnt do much at all, he pushed me out of the beathroom into a different room. He opened the door via keypad. I tried to watch him do it but he shielded it by standing in fron of it. Then he procceded to push me in.

Inside the room there was a big lush red bed. But on that bed was one of those things. I pushed back at the hand holding me, but it did nothing.