29

you were in a pool

you were in a pool. a fancy hotel pool. imagine it. you were imagining it.

.

.

you moved your hands and feet below the water and watched the flow of the water change as you did so. it was relaxing, the blue hues showing on your skin- you realised you were in a bikini, one that suited you well. 

you kicked your legs to make the water change once more as you giggled. the world around u was void but there. there was no sound, but there was you. 

you looked up, at the sky. it was night, then It was day, then it was dusk. a purple hue spread across the sky like fire, it was an uneven blend, however, this did not alarm you. 

a rubber ducky floated by, with some real baby ducks behind it. with a blink, they were gone, and the water was no longer blue, it was green. 

neon green.

alarmed but relaxed you remained in the pool. 

you felt something brush against your left leg, it was rough and firm yet you doubted yourself and questioned if it was real. trick question- it's not.

you would soon come to realise it was a hand- now climbing its way up joined by another. 

you could feel the claws almost digging into your skin as it gripped your thigh. 

then you saw what the hands belonged to. 

they were yautja hands, and they belonged to the only one you could remember- and there he stood, all wet and bother-

.

.

:)

.

.

you refused to open your eyes, however, you did so reluctantly. you were met with the metallic walls you already once knew. you were on a yautja ship.

the last thing you remembered was passing out in his arms, how embarrassing. but your heart swelled with pride, after all you took out a bloody queen. with a knife, rather a gun. 

you got up and looked in the mirror across the room, you didn't look hurt at all, besides a few bruises scattered around your body and a bandage on your cheek. you cupped your face, oh what you would do to just sit in Maccas right now {or KFC or red roaster or hungry jacks (lowlife) or burger king whatever you Americans use}.

the door slid open as you walked up to it, and on the other side, a yautja was waiting.

almost stunned he looked up at you, although it wasn't him, this yautja was definitely toned. 

its mask was strangely different from his, though suited him nonetheless. 

"Oo'man I see that you're well. I am to take you to Ju'dha, come with me." it commanded. 

"Who is Ju'dha?"

"You'll see."

and with that, you made your way down the long and bendy hallways behind the large yautja. both of you came to a stop outside a large door, with a button on the side. pressing it the yautja watched as the door opened. a little steam poured out as it did so.

in front of you lay a room, bed in the middle with skulls littered above it, some you recognised, like the crocodile and xenomorph ones, then what you thought to be a megalodon.

to the right, there was an array of weapons neatly organised on the wall, on the left there was a door, to what you assumed to be the bathroom. 

a series of clicks emitted from the yautja in front of you and soon enough, the bathroom doors opened, with once again, steam pooling out. in the doorway stood, you guessed it, him

the two yautjas continued to communicate in their own language while you stood there awkwardly, that was until he turned to you. 

"Hello again Oo'man." He welcomed nicely, he then turned to the yautja beside you "you can leave us now"

With the nod of its head, the second smaller yautja turned to leave. you were now alone with this predator.

you watched him curiously as he invited you into the room with a gesture of his arm. walking in you were able to see the room a bit more, seeing there was a mirror right next to the door. the bed itself seemed bigger than when you first saw it. 

taking in the room you let your guard down and failed to notice the yautja- Ju'dha, creep up behind you. closer than what was considered normal. you jolted when you felt the warmth radiating from him behind you. Slowly turning around you looked up into his mask. 

"so, Oo'man, enlighten me. how did such a small being kill an xenomorph queen?" he inquired, watching you back away from him slowly, mainly making your way to the bed so as to sit on it. 

plopping down on the soft bed you let out a soft sigh, one you thought he would not pick up, unbeknown to you, he did. 

"Frankly I don't remember a lot, there was a lot of emotion going on.." he turned his head. "all of my friends had died, I was mad."

a hum came from him

"I don't know how but the queen just didn't notice me as I made my around her, to her nap. from then on it was easy. I'm guessing you could see where it went from there." you looked up at him to see him fully focused on you.

"what's your name anyways" although you knew his name, you wanted to see how to pronounce it.

"Ju'dha" he mumbled from under his breathe 

"Juuha..?" you tried to say the name but failed. He purred to your response. But then abruptly  stopped himself.

"Clean yourself Oo'man" he commanded pointing to the bathroom he had entered from.

Did he just call you stinky? Glaring up at him, you made your way past him. Secretly you had wanted to use the bathroom since the start