15

SorrY that this took so lonnnng to come out. But I'm finally at it again. I just wanna say thanks for yall support. It really does mean a lot. Hope y'all enjoy the story!!

----

the ground began to shake

right under my feet. I held the gun tight in my hands as I tried to keep myself upright. phone fell over as the rumbling stopped- must've been an earthquake.

Hopefully an earthquake...

"What the hell was that?!" Phone boomed as he stumbled to gather himself.

"An earthquake?" You responded. But all the way down here? I mean it's possible but... wouldn't this place fall and crash in on itself?

"Probably.." spider finished as he started to walk to another room. i give one last glance around the room before following spider into the next, this place didnt feel right to me.

the next room was small if you would. Well compared to the other rooms it was small but to us.. it was just right.. maybe a bit tall but hey- it was roughly right.

"What is this room guys??" Phone asked as he stepped curiously into the room.

"I don't.. I don't know." Minute replied as he stared at the strange and oddly human like statues in the walls. Human skeletons...

"This place is old and untouched- I just have more questions by the second." I said touching the statue with my finger to see how much dust would come off... And oh boi was there a lot of dust.

Though just before anyone could reply a shuffling noise was heard way behind us. It was loud but since we were far away- the noise fasted before it could reach us. We only just heard it.

"What the he'll was that?" Phone stretched behind us. We all had our 'guns' pointed towards the direction off the sound.

I was quickly to just him for the sound might come again or maybe the thing that mad e that sound was coming to us?!?

After about 30 seconds of looking into the over shot hallway minute started to move forwards.

He raised his hand and gave a command- a quick hand gesture giving us an order to follow him with our weapons out.

We followed as told to do.. Minute up front- I'm behind him, then phone with his knife and after him was spider... watching our 6o clock. (Behind)

More shuffling came but this time- it was really fucking close. Like right on the other side of the wall close.

We were just outside of the room that had the benches on it. Was someone or something in there???

I gave phone and spider a scared look as minute tried his best to peek around the wall and see what was happening... And when he found out he froze. A sick look growing on his face as he started to turn around.

"Its- it's one of the other teams-" minute whispered as he looked to the ground.

"What is another team doing here?!" I shouted in a whispered tone.

"They- j-just look for yourself." Minute replied as he shuffled awkwardly out of the way.

I looked around the corner and I felt as if my heart were about to explode. My breathe hitched as I took this all in.

It was indeed one of the other teams- their camo uniform gave it away... but that's not where the shock was coming from.

The shock came from the fact that those alien things- the one that killed latch... those aliens were rested atop of all their faces..