13

Probs really bad editing ;)))

Ight' yeetus deletus myself man. Sorry for the long wait- I have EXAMS.. last one is today. I put my other book on a halt but I didn't really do anything for this so-  I'll work on it time to time.

update- I finished my exams and YES!!!!!!!!

______

"Y/N!"

You sprung to life in the small tent and looked over at minute, he was sound asleep. You were sweating on the other hand.

Did minute just call you?? Of couce minute wasn't calling you- he doesnt know your name! God, you felt stupid for getting startled if someone knew your real name.

Then all the memories of last night came flooding back and you felt your body intesly heated up.

"God..." you mumbled. Latch was gone... he cant be gone... it doesnt just happen like that!! Thats unfair...

"Sparr-ow..?" A small voixe was heard- or more like a small grunt. You looked over at minute to see him slowly rise from his sleeping position...

"Yeah..?" You responded in a whisper as you watched him get up slowly.

"G-goood morning." He said in a deep groaning voice. Then he looked up at you.

You looked to the side, feeling guilt wash over. "Morning." You simply responded.

You wanted to stay in bed and dissapear. Latch didnt need to die!

You felt a tear slid down your cheek, you brushed it off as if it were nothing.

"If I ever come face to face with that creature- I'm gonna fucking kill it." You mumbled to no one as you got up. Sadness powered your anger. It was the alien's fault he was dead, you had to avenge him... though you couldn't let it the anger over. Not until you came face to face with those THINGS!

"Sparrow wait-" minute pleaded as you left the tent to grab food, you couldnt talk to him, you just couldnt. It made your stomach turn. Like it had when saying good morning to him. You wanted to tell him everything, the things that spider said last night. You wanted to tell him those things.

It was on the tip of your tongue but you just couldnt... he would preform better without this information holding him back.

You, on the other hand, you weren't dealing with it so well. The whole world could be dead right now! And you wouldnt even know it! The zombies and all, those things, those aliens- they were holding you back from being yourself.

Like a bunch of chains had wrapped themselves over you with no pure entention in mind, just   to    make    you
    suffer...

You just had to pull through right? Yeah, that's all... not a big task. Just the fact there were zombies AND aliens made you uneasy!!! You wished you could just get off this plant.

You just needed to be honest with youtself and believe you could do it. Right?

You headed to one of the bags- ignoring minute talking and grabbed a little bit of breakfast. It was porage- it didnt look great but it was some thing for your lonely stomach. (This is such a mood)

Giving a sigh you opened the packet it was in and put it in a small bowl. You stared- cold chilling pins stabbing everywhere.

"Sparro-w?" A small voice heard. Minute came stumbling our of the tent. You couldnt look at him- it made your eyes sting, perhaps this was the feeling of wanting to cry.

"Look I know you're mad at me- just if you need someone to talk to... im here." He said as he walked to you.

You gave what minute said a thought as you sat down on a log. It pained you to think like this- you knew it wasnt minutes fault.