7

THERE MIGHT BE A FEW SPELLING MISTAKES AND TYPOS BECAUSE YOU KNOW ME :D ILL GO OVER IT WHEN I HAVE THE TIME!

PLEASE FORGIVE
______

Heheheh 420 reads lmao
Well, school is over and I'm going on holiday which, for me, means I'll be writing more! Unless I get forced to do something because of parents and stuff

(Later edit)
IM GOING OUT FOR MY HOLIDAY TODAY AND I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, IM JUST TRYNA FINISH THIS AHHH

______

Your pov
Fuck, fuck, fuck! What was that?!?! I can't see anything, what the fuck?

The forest ahead is too dark and the night vision only seems to help a little bit!! Plus I can tell what that movement was! Its been a minute and I haven't seen anything.. or heard anything for that matter.

I started to shiver as I wish phone was with me. Oh why did I leave him? I want to look back to see if he is alright but... I can't move. It could come at me at any movement especially when I stop looking in its direction.

I give a sly shakey sigh with small daggers of coldness stabbing into my skin. My heartbeat felt like it was in its ears. I wanted to call for help, even though I knew how to handle this... I had the training!

I hadn't noticed it but I felt my hand grip the knife with all the strength I could muster. Like my life depended on it and from the looks of it, I was correct.

Another movement had aroused from the forest, deep and far away. This made me jolt. That's the second time... I looked back at phone, hoping he had heard the noise and follow up on it. With my luck, phone hadn't even noticed!

I quickly turned my head back praying it wasn't in front of me. I expected it to be right there... right in front of my face, ready to kill me.

Nothing stood in front of me, I refocused my vision from short vision to long vision. Yet nothing, maybe it was my mind? Am I crazy!? I shook my head in disbelief, no I couldn't be crazy. It could just be a rabbit or some kind of animal. Right?

I gave the area one last scan and felt no safer than I did before. Maybe it was there and instead of going for me it went for someone else! Like the group!

I snap my head back to see dead bodies everywhere. Phone..minute...latch... then I saw minute stumble out of the tent, his gun aimed high, blasting as much as he could. A long black boney tail reached out, stabbing him in the stomach. Blood leaked from his mouth, dripping everywhere as the tail shook him off and returned back into the tent.

I couldn't move, maybe it hadn't seen me! Then the creature walked out of the tent, the creature they were talking about!

Everything went black, then I stapped back to reality with my vision.

I snap my head back to the group, thinking I would see that horrid creature. Yet there the camp was, peaceful and quite. No bodies and no creature.

I gave a sigh of relief as I turned back giving the camp one last glance. The night went on faster now more so than before. I was glad for that fact, but one thing I wasn't happy about was the fact that I had no sleep! Even though that's the idea.

_____

Time Skip
_____

I was kind of glad to see the daylight drawn over the trees and into my face. almost warming it from the chilling name I had just lived. I looked around to see the darkness lighten up a little bit and phone walking around in my direction. I was glad he was okay, maybe nothing was really out there. maybe.