26

cutely sh

.

"Your mission is to live, survive

"Your mission is to live, survive. We will watch you and see if you're kind is worth saving."

With that i was shoved out the door. Great, I sighed as the doors shut behind me.

They were probs betting some kind of alien money on the human race.

What righteous assholes.

I glanced around at the seemingly endless forest, I wonder if everyone was still alive.

I took the knife I had hidden in my sock out and handled it in a way that would allow me to get the upper hand in a fight right now, should anything come at me.

I feel a bit safe considering I've had human and yautja combat training. Yay.

... ,,,, .... ,,,, .....

It was night time,  I still haven't seen anyone. Come to think of it, there was almost no sound at all, almsot no wildlife. What the fuck?

I climbed the tree and sat myself down in a comfortable position. I then proceeded to look around, although it was hard to see, I tried my best to look for movement.

After a few minutes, I saw nothing. Just the night carrying on even if I was completely spooked. I began to close my eyes, I figured I would need my strength sometime soon.

---------

I woke up with a jolt, scanning the area as soon as I came too. Again nothing. Pulling out a map i minke a few words before I realised I wasn't far at all from out camp.

'Let's start there..'

I jump down from the tree landing with a thump. Than began to match towards the the camp site.

It was at least an hour before I got there and yet nothing had happened. At first I didn't care to much,  but it then hit me hard. There wasn't  a n y t h I n g. No birds, nothing.

The camp area was a reck, out tents were torn to shreds. I opened a tent to see what lot I could find, slowly.

Gasping I feel back into my ass with my eyes wide as I panted.

There lay my friend,  minute with a burst chest.

I grieved there and then. I didn't care if something came for me at this point. Not with my friends laying there alone. Where had I been? In a warm bed on an alien ship? I sobbed more.  I

m sorry minute,  I wish I had been here.

.

.

I heard a growl coming from in front of me. Looking up from me tears and sobs I saw it, I saw an xenomorph trying to size me up. This one looked different from the others. Somehow it looked younger.... I wasnt a dead man just yet.

i grabbed my knife while holding eye contact with its dome. it let a low screech as it tail whipped behind it. 

i had to time this just right. 

without a second to waste the xenomorph lunged its whole body of the ground, charging straight towards me, however I stood my ground. my knife held out steadily in front of me. 

it almost happened as fast a flash of lightning, by the time the xenomorph had stumbled past me, blood spewed from its neck. right as its head fell off, my knife started to melt. one time use eh.

i looked around some of the crates around the camp, grabbing a knife and a pistol I felt a bit more protected. 

i looked upwards towards the sky, was about to start turning dark. however something sparked my interest. i saw smoke in the distance.

I continued to walk through the forest in the direction of the black smoke. it was almost pitch black by the time I got there. surely enough there was a fire in front of me, I stayed in the tree line however, unseen. 

whose camp was this?

-snap-

my eyes darted in the direction of the noise, and there I saw spider. thank god. 

i burst from the tree line with almost tears streaming from my eyes. he had survived.

'sparrow??' he whispered stunned while putting the fire out with his foot.

'youre alive spider, you're alive, I didn't know if you made it or not.' I responded. he watched me. it was here where I realised the colour from his face had become faint since the last time I saw him. 

'i managed to get out but I'm not sure about anyone else, I was too scared to go back, plus I have no weapons..'

I watched him stumble on the spot. 

'hey spider are you okay?'

'... - I'm not so sure, I felt it was weird that the xenomorphs ran by me as I limped towards the exit, but now I know why-'

'spid-' you tried to rush over to him but he pushed you away

'sparrow you know better than I what's happened to me, it'll burst soon, you need to leave... i don't want you watching this..'

'i- I don't know what to do, spider please' you begged, the tears now falling down after being held back.

'i have one request-' you stood still and waited for him to continue. half expecting an alien to bust at any waking moment.

'what's your real name?'

'Y/n L/n' you sobbed turning away, 'Goodbye spider.'

'Goodluck cadet L/n........ y/n" he whispered the last part as he collapsed by the dying fire, the last embers flying and fading into the darkness of the night 'if anyone can live through this it's going to be you..'