2

-(not edited well)- :vvvv
___________________________

If this chapter seems off its because I'm not really feeling well and I got stuck into drawing this. I know its not good and needs touch ups but I hope it turns out well! One last thing, I have no idea if you guys like this book so maybe leave a comment? It would honestly brighten my mood a lot!! ONNNE MORE THING!! Im sorry that this came out late!! 😅
__________________________

Waking up bright and early was not my role. With such a late night as well, my eyes and body ached. My bed was so warm as well, I didn't want to leave it. that was before minute had jumped off the top bed and started shaking my bed.

"Life isn't fair!!! Five more minutes, please!" I groan in a weak voice.

"Sparrow just get up, please...? Or else... I WILL TICKLE YOU!!" Minute jokingly said. He wasn't going to tickle me right? I thought no until I saw him reaching for me. I immediately rolled away from him, making me roll off the bed. He broke out in laughter waking up the others while I groaned in pain.

"Minute what the heck?" I spat, annoyed. He gave me a look of question.

"We start our mission today though..." he echoed sadly. That's right! We do start today. I sprung up to meet his eyes and smiled at him.

"Thanks! I would have forgotten if it wasn't for you!" I said and he returned with a warm smile. Then I heard small grunts as the others woke up.

"Hey minute, I have a question." I curiously said.

"Oh...?" He replied

"who is he?" I asked as I pointed to the human that I didn't know.

"Hey!!! LATCH get up sparrow wants to me you." He shouted waking everyone up even more.
The guy at the far end of the room silently got up and walked over to us. He was pale with white as snow hair. Tall as well.

With a sleepish voice, he greeted "morning m'lady."

"Morning, sir!" I replied childishly. Making him crack a smile.

KNOCK KNOCK "IT'S TIME TO GET UP BETA, BRIGHT N' EARLY!" the man shouted from outside our door. I sighed as I walked towards the door, ready to walk out at any second. Yet I looked back to see minute still trying to get the others out of bed. Then I walked back to my bed to grab some new clothes. Not like I almost forgot to get them or anything...

I headed to the door again, opened it and walked out. I was met with a long corridor that stretched out to my right and ended one more door down on my left.

I placed down the hallway until I found a door with a female sign on it. Hoping it would be the toilet, i walked in. lucky it was. I walked in got changed and walked out. Then back to my room to put my clothes back.

I pushed the door open to be met with a pillow to the face. Slight laughter could be heard. I grabbed the pillow and threw it towards the noise, hitting phone. I tried to cover my laugh with a hand over my mouth as I watched.

The pillow dropped off his face but he was soon met by another pillow thrown by minute. By this moment i had rushed my clothes to my bed and was almost out of the room. That's when I heard her footsteps. I didn't bother to see who it was, I just rushed into the room looking at the guys.

"Someone is coming.." I rushed to say. They instantly started to clean up then proceeded to stand in front of their beds in an attention stance. I did so as well.

There was a sly clicking noise as a key had opened the door. A lady stood there judging us all with her deadly eyes.

"At ease!" She whisper yelled. We did as told. "Come with me, I'll take you to the lunch room. After that, you will suit up and we will send you out. Understood!"