23

Everytime I come onto wattpad I always have notifcations. Well not always but I often check them. Being the very anxious person I am I feel so bad that I havent updated this book whrn people want more. Like damn. So I kept kicking myself over to get this one out lol. I finnally have some what of a small plot beginning with some ;) ;) if you know what I mean.

Anyways enjoy the chapter friend.

___

___

Sitting atop the bed, the beast looked up at me, the hound. One of those dog like aliens that had attacked me at camp. Did this mean-

He shoved me towards the bed while the creature watched me with hungry and pleading eyes.

I unwillingly sat down on the bed with my legs hung over the side. I was a mer meter away from the houd as the creature watched me.

"Do not fear it Ooman, it has not been commanded to attack."

"What are you? Who are you?" I guestered to the creature,  who looked back down at me.

"Sleep. Will need energy soon ooman." Was his responce to my two questions, great. I love this alien already!!!

He then took his chance and left the room, leaving me with his dog of some sorts.

Now why will I need energy?? Do I need to fight someone or something??? What the fuc-

The hound moved closer to me. Its mucels littarelly bulging from its movements. I sighed and took my eyes and mind of the dog. An ache formed in my head as I got some time to myself.

Laying down as I rubbed my tempels and got under the weird fur felts of the bed, I started to feel tired. Maybe I did need sleep or rest. It wouldnt hurt would it?

The hound cuddled up to my legs and started a slow pur, unoticeable at first but grew as the minutes went by.

Just think its a cat. Just think its a cat

●•  °  °   •
   •     •   •
      °   •     °
             ° •      •   °
                 • 
                     °      ●
(Changing pov cuz I cant handle-)
You woke up with an utterly sore back. It wad the worst one yet or so you thought. The pretty much gaurd dog at your legs was still sound asleep. Its little purs made it almost seem caring and loving. Almost. Then before you had completely humanised the situation you came to the smart observational conclusion. Youre on a fucking alien space ship in outter space. You should be panicking like a crazy person!

Like bruh WHAT. You couldnt believe it. Until the eventd started to roll back in your mind. Everything came together. Which begged the question; what the hell happened to the others?

You darted up at that, eyes eide with unsteady breathing. From this, the hell hound (you really need a better nic name than that) at your feet, jerked away with a growl. Then once seeing there was no danger it steadied down.