10

Probs back as fuck editing <3 you have been warned!!! don't hate me for it!!!
___________

Are you kidding me?!??! 1k plus reads?!?! I'm gonna faint, someone trust fall me-
I love you all so much. if your reading this then... thank you sorry this came out late-ish, I have been procrastinating everything! Like actual everything e.g sleep, food. You know, the basics.. right now it's 12:18 am :/ sorry for typos.. ❤️❤️
___________

After minute had told you about the temple you felt... scared. They really didn't say anything about this. They didn't say much for that matter! Maybe you should have asked them before you left.

You groaned at yourself for lacking information that would most likely help you. You tried to remember what basics they had given to everyone before they left.

———

(Lmao I had to re-read this book cuz I'm a horrible writer and I realised how childish everyone was at the start 😅😅 whoops)———

You recalled most of the stuff, excuse the parts where you completely blacked out for your own thoughts. You remembered the fact that you had to write in a notebook and keep that updated while you were here and there was one more thing. You just couldn't put your finger on it.

After a few minutes of sitting down on a log and you finally got it. The fact just popped in your head. You remembered that walkie-talkie box they had given you at the start.

It had to be in the camp somewhere. Maybe one of the others knew its location? Or perhaps they had just forgotten or better, not paid attention when they explained this stuff. Like a certain someone...

You sprung up and walked over to minute who was seated near the tents.

"hey minute.. can I ask you something?" You questioned minute as he stood up from the log he was seated on to look at you.

"uh yeah, go ahead." Minute replied, giving you his full attention. You swallowed the bulk of air in your throat, you didn't know why but you were nervous.

"At the start of this mission, we were giving that large walkie-talkie box with buttons. Do you happen to know where it is?" You politely asked, hoping he was paying attention when they had said so.

"If you're wondering about telling the army about the hound, I already have." Minute said, giving a slow sigh of disappointment.

"And what did they say?" You shot back, eager to find out more information about it.

"Nothing, they didn't even pick up. I think they gave us a dud..." Minute huffed, almost whispering. This made your face scrunch up, your thought why the hell would they do something like that you thought they wanted information about these things...

"B-but why??" You shuddered but managed to squeak out, giving Minute a worried look. Minute walked a little closer to you once you said this.

"I don't know sparrow, we will have to wait and find out..." Minute said towering over you.

"What If our walkie-talkie thing was fucked and the other teams weren't!?" You burst out, it was a possibility though, it could be likely. The army can't just send 40 people to their deaths, could they? You didn't want to know the answer to that, you had to decide what to do with what you had.

"look I dont know, we will just have to wait.." minute replied, he looked down with worry as he went on, "its best that we don't tell the others, I don't really want them to worry... okay?"