3 - 거미줄

- Actually, I don't have a date tonight. I was wondering if you... - He nervously spoke, scratching the back of his head and fidgeting with his rings.

My eyes widened as my cheeks instantly flushed red, my mouth falling open. I couldn't help but let out a silent squeak before flashing the widest smile ever.

- Of course! - He let out a relieved exhale, relaxing his shoulders and smiling back.

- Thank you. - With a movement of his hand he invited me to sit, and I keenly accepted the invitation. After all, how could I not? He was the Han Jisung himself, and that night he had been so kind and cute that I couldn't just reject him like that.

The waiter brought us the menus, carefully placing them on the small wooden table. I adjusted in my seat, before picking mine up and scanning the various options. Only then I realised it was only written in French.

- If you need help with choosing, I can translate the ingredients for you. - I chuckled, and he followed suit.

- Thanks, but I think I'm gonna go with the "Angel's death" you suggested before. What does it have in it? -

- It is a very alcoholic drink actually. It has straight vodka, strawberry flavoured vodka, lemon soda and cherry syrup. It's very sweet though, and here they make it so good that you can't even taste the alcohol. - I made a chef kiss, and he laughed in return.

- Sounds really tasty. -

- Oh, trust me, it is. - I winked at him, only to realise a moment later what I had done. - Oh my God, sorry, I didn't mean to do that. - He just laughed at my behaviour.

- Don't worry, I don't mind. What are you going to get? -

I hummed for a couple of seconds, going back to scanning the menu. My eyes landed on a very specific drink which screamed alcohol poisoning.

- I think I'm gonna go with "The Devil's choice". - I giggled at the funny name, though not really knowing what to expect. It said it had tequila, raspberry syrup and activated charcoal in it, so I was very curious to find out what it tasted like.

- Why are there so many weird names? - Jisung started reading the menu, searching for funnily named drinks. - "Lizard wine", "Elephant shake", "Abortion"... What is up with this one? - He pointed at his menu, laughing.

- Actually, that's really good. It's a shot made of Curaçao with a drop of cherry syrup. Its name is disturbing, but two shots of those and you forget your name. -

- You sound like an expert. - He teased me. I face palmed, laughing embarrassed.

- Gosh, no. I used to come here on Saturday nights with my friends when I was in university, it's not like I'm an alcoholic. - He laughed, finally removing his mask. I melted because of his cute smile.

- W-What? - He woke me from my trance. Apparently, I had been staring at him for the past few seconds.

- N-Nothing, I like your smile. - I could see his cheeks flush under the blue lights, his gaze now nervously fixed on his hands. I couldn't believe I was making the Han Jisung flustered.

Our moment was interrupted by the waiter, who came to take our orders.

- So why are you here? - I asked, grabbing a chip from the little bowl the waiter had just brought us.

- We have two concerts, one on Friday and the other on Sunday. -

- Oh my God, I had totally forgotten about it! -

- Are you coming to see us? - His eyes lit up with hope, though I crushed it a second later.

- Unfortunately no... I was going to, but then I had some disagreements with my parents. Also, the tickets are almost impossible to get... - I munched on another chip, my gaze fixed on the table.