32 - Track🔞

I was laying on Jisung's bed impatiently, scrolling through Instagram while waiting for him to come back from the studio.

He had said he would have called me once Chan, Changbin and him were done with their work, but two hours had already passed and I hadn't heard from him even once.

I groaned, deciding to go there. If they won't come back, then I'll be the one going.

I gently knocked on Hyunjin's door, knowing he was home, but received no answer. I then walked to the living room, and surely enough he was sitting on his blanket in the corner, his hands smeared in paint as he placed careful brush strokes on the canvas.

He had his headphones on, meaning he was completely cut off from the world around him.

I felt bad interrupting his work, so I stood there, watching him paint his emotions for a few minutes.

After a little while, an alarm ringed on his phone, so he took his headphones off and stood up with a sigh, ready to put all his tools away.

As soon as he saw me, he jumped, letting out a scared, dramatic scream.

- What are you doing there?! - He placed his hand where his heart is, feeling it beat crazily fast. - Do you want to kill me?! -

I giggled, muttering an apology.

- I'm sorry, I didn't want to disturb you. You looked focused. -

- You scared me! But don't worry, you can always interrupt me. - He put his stuff away in the corner, taking the brushes to wash them in the sink. - Did you need anything? -

- Actually, yes. I wanted to go to the studio. Jisung is not answering his phone and it's already midnight, but I don't know how to get there. -

Hyunjin nodded, taking his time to explain me how to get there while he cleaned his brushes and hands.

I thanked him right after, immediately taking my coat and going out of the door.

On my way there, I stopped to buy some snacks and drinks for them, knowing they probably hadn't even had a proper dinner.

I finally arrived in front of the studio door, knocking lightly, but loudly enough for them to hear.

- Come in! - I heard Changbin's voice call out from the other side.

I peeked my head inside, all their faces turning towards me with a questioning look.

- Babe! What are you doing here? - Jisung shot up from his seat, immediately grabbing my bag and placing it on the couch.

- I was worried you guys were overworking yourselves... and you clearly are. - I looked at their eyes, slightly shot up from staring at the computer screen for too long. - So I brought you snacks! -

I reached inside my bag, taking out what I had bought them, placing it on the desk next to them.

They took them eagerly, thanking me before turning back to the screen, discussing few more things.

Jisung sat next to me on the small couch positioned behind them, munching on some chips.

- I'm sorry this is taking so long, we just can't figure the chorus out. It's sounding so... plain. - Jisung sighed, sitting back and throwing his leg over the armrest of the couch.

- I'm sure you'll figure it out. - I replied, squishing his cheeks and earning a playful groan.

He went back to his seat next to the other two, who kept on replaying the same part over and over again, trying to change different things, from the beat to the speed, but nothing seemed to work.