28 - Artist

The following morning I woke up alone in the bed.

I sat on the side of it, taking my sweet time to finally realize where I was and what I had done to end up there.

Needless to say, I grinned widely when memories from the previous night came back to my mind.

I tiptoed to the door, peeking my head to see if anybody was already awake, and I heard voices coming from the kitchen.

I took my stuff and went to the bathroom, quickly changing before going to meet the others.

I followed the smell of gilgeori toast and kimchi fried rice coming from the room where Chan, Changbin and Jisung were gathered.

They were sitting around the table, eating their breakfast while lowly chatting.

- Hi baby! - Jisung rushed to hug me as soon as he saw me, Chan and Changbin greeting me as well with a raspy "good morning" in unison.

- Did you sleep well? - Chan asked, munching on some rice, and I nodded, sitting next to Jisung.

He gave me a pair of chopsticks, and I started digging into the food as well.

- Where's Hyunjin? - I asked.

Changbin started giggling, not averting his gaze from the plate. Jisung joined in the giggling as well.

- He never wakes up on time. - Chan explained, and I nodded in understanding, a playful smile creeping up my face.

- How's it going with Alice? - I asked nonchalantly.

Chan almost choked on his food, Jisung bursting out laughing while Changbin looked at his hyung confusedly.

- Who's Alice? - He asked, a teasing tone in his voice.

Chan was now as pale as ever, sweating nervously.

- I'm sorry, I thought they knew... - I tiled my head in confusion, as Chan shook his "no".

- Only Jisung. - He replied feebly, still embarrassed.

- Yah! You have a girlfriend and you don't tell me anything! - Changbin shouted, Chan jumping in his seat and pleading him to keep it quiet.

- She's not my girlfriend! - He whisper-yelled.

- A crush? - Changbin wiggled his eyebrows, giggling.

- She's not a crush! - Chan said while hiding his face in his hands. - She's a... friend. -

- Who has a crush? - Hyunjin entered the room with his eyebrows furrowed.

- Nobody has a crush! - Chan shouted, going back to eating.

- Chan hyung does! - Changbin and Jisung shouted in unison, making the older sigh and hide his head in his arms, rested on the table.

- Who does Chan hyung have a crush on? - Hyunjin started teasing.

- Angèle's best friend! - Jisung chimed in.

I sat back in my seat, enjoying their bickering while Chan only grew more and more annoyed and flustered.

- Ugh, I'm so done with you. - He said, standing up and going to his room.

- He never said anything about her. - Changbin stated, taking a bite of the toast in front of him.

- And you never said you spoke Korean! - Hyunjin said accusingly, pointing at me.

I laughed, remembering the previous night, followed by Jisung doing the same thing.

- I'm sorry, I didn't think you would have said that! - I excused myself, hiding embarrassed my flustered face behind my hand.