31 - Sick⛔️

I woke up feeling groggy, squinting my eyes as I fully realized where I was. My phone was next to me, almost dead, since I hadn't charged it.

Sungie's future wife
I'm sorry
Baby, are you home?
I'm sorry I was a dick to you and to Minho.
I know I broke him, but I will never do anything like that to you
Please text me when you get home
I love you

I threw my phone on the bed, letting out a pained scream before I fell to the floor, trembling and exhausted.

I started sneezing and shivering, feeling weaker by the second. I mentally cursed myself for having walked such a long way in the cold air of February. Angèle, you are so dumb.

I stood up slowly, immediately starting the shower. I let the hot water fall on me, relaxing my muscles but only making my shivers worse.

I dried my hair as fast as I could, dressing back up in the warmest pajamas I had before crawling back under my duvet.

My phone dinged, revealing two messages which I decided to ignore, instead shifting on my side to rest as my head started spinning and feeling heavier.

Sungie's future wife
I'm sorry baby, I love you so much
Please let's talk about this

I woke up again at 5pm. I had slept way too much, and my limbs felt heavier than ever. I couldn't move my arms without my bones aching or my head spinning, and I wanted to throw up.

Only the thought of actually throwing up made me panic.

I didn't want to go back to how I felt. I was terrified of the thought of ever touching a blade again, or at the thought of not being able to control my anxiety. I was terrified of the possibility of going back to my continuous vomiting.

I grabbed my phone, plugging it to the charger before texting someone I knew could have helped me by just talking.

Angèle's photography.
Hey, sorry to bother you
I just wanted to tell you I'm sick, so I don't think I'll be able to come for dinner tonight.
I'm sorry.

I came up with an excuse. I didn't want to tell him straight away that I was seconds close to having a panic attack.

After a few minutes, I received a quick reply.

Chris🐺
Hey, no worries!
Do you need anything?
Some medicines maybe?

Angèle's photography
I'm good, thanks.
I need some cough syrup, but I'll buy it later when I feel better.

Chris🐺
Alright, just text me if you need anything.
Get better soon :)

I smiled at my phone. Chan was the best at making sure everybody around him was okay.

We texted for a little more, my breath stabilizing before I shifted in my bed, eventually falling back asleep.

I woke up again, this time it was 8pm. I hadn't eaten anything the whole day, so I stood up to cook some plain rice and drink some water.

My head pounded heavily as I took careful steps towards the kitchen, massaging my temples.

Just as I was preparing the water for the rice, my doorbell rang.

I had barely opened the door, when Jisung bursted into my room, not even looking at me.

He placed a little plastic bag containing medicines on the table, scanning his surroundings when he noticed the rice and water set on the kitchen counter.