8 - Green light

- Oh my God, you didn't! - I started crying from happiness, my hands trembling as I was holding their concert's ticket.

Seeing my tears, he became worried, immediately apologising.

- A-Are you okay? I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, I didn't mean... - I cut him off by sliding off my bench and sitting on the opposite side, right next to him.

- This is the best present I have ever received. - I whispered while hugging him tightly.

I felt his arm sneak around my waist, holding me and rubbing that spot gently.

- I'm glad you like it. -

Once I sat back up straight, he smiled, pecking my forehead.

I took it as a green light.

I gathered all my confidence before I cupped his cheek and leaned in, kissing him. His hand, which was still on my waist, brought me closer to him, our kiss quickly becoming more passionate. His lips felt amazingly soft, and he tasted so sweet. My mind was blank as we kept on adding passion to our kiss.

- Well, that was unexpected. - He whispered chuckling against my lips once we parted, sending shivers down my spine.

He smiled fondly, his eyes sparkling with admiration. I chuckled as well while wiping away the tears from my faces. When I saw black on my fingers, I immediately panicked.

- Shit, did I smudge my makeup? -

He leaned in closer to me, wiping a bit of run off mascara away from my face with his thumb while chuckling.

- Perfect. - He whispered, smiling shyly. - Should we finish eating? - I nodded, going back to my side of the table.

We casually chatted for the rest of the lunch, finishing all of the food.

- I'm so stuffed... - I said, almost panting for having eaten too much.

- Me too, I don't know how I'm gonna practice now. - We both laughed.

We sat up from the table, going to the register to pay. He firmly held onto my right wrist, preventing me from grabbing my wallet, the proceeded to slide his card on the counter towards the waiter.

I frowned, crossing my arms once he let go of my wrist.

- What? - He chuckled.

- Why do you always want to pay? -

- Am I not allowed to? - He crossed his arms while looking at me challengingly.

- No! -

- Ok then, let's make a deal. Next time you are offering. - He said while I put my hand forward for him to shake.

- Deal. - I smiled from ear to ear, knowing that I had ensured there would have been a next time.

When we walked out, I insisted on accompanying him back to the venue. For the whole time we kept on stealing glances at each other, though we never said anything explicitly.

- What time do you need to be at the venue tomorrow? - I was hoping I could have seen him before.

- 10 am. We need to do the sound check and all that kind of stuff. - I lowered my eyes disappointedly.

- Oh... I'll already be at work by that time, so I guess we're not seeing each other... -

- But we will see each other tomorrow night, right? I'll make sure to look for you. - He winked at me, and I giggled.

- I can't wait to see you guys perform, you're gonna be so good! - I clapped my hands excitedly. I could see his eyes admiring my childishness fondly.

We finally arrived at the venue, and it was time to say goodbye to each other.

For a while, there was an awkward silence. He had his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth on his feet. I had my arms crossed, my gaze shifting from my surroundings to my feet.

- It's getting late, you should go inside. The others are probably waiting for you... -

- Yeah... - He removed his hands from his pockets, now fidgeting with his own rings.

- I don't want to say goodbye yet... - I pouted, holding out my arms.

He smiled, his arms wrapping around my waist. We locked gazes, getting lost in each other's eyes for a while. I could smell his sweet perfume, while his breath gently hit my skin.

His eyes fluttered from my irises to my lips, when Changbin's voice interrupted us. He shouted something, to which Jisung replied promptly.

- Jinjja?! - Changbin exclaimed, clapping his hands while laughing. He told Jisung something else as he walked back inside the venue.

- What did he say? - I asked, looking at his figure disappearing behind the big glass doors.

- He said I have to hurry up. - He pouted, looking at me.

- I don't want you to be late because of me, so please go now. - My eyes emanated care as I faintly smiled. He pecked me on my forehead before waving goodbye and speeding off inside.

It really hurt to see him walk away from me. It hurt to feel alone. I had fallen so hard that every second I did not spend with him felt meaningless.

I started walking back dragging my feet, tired and sleepy, though it was only 3 pm.

Once I set foot in the house, I let it all out. I started crying hugging my pillow, leaving black stains on it.

I knew I wasn't special: that was why he was so smooth at it, he had done it so many times that it was probably like routine for him. He had kissed many others, and had tried to with even more. I felt a stinging pain in my heart as I sobbed quietly in my room. I could still feel his perfume on my sweater, and it broke me even more.

For a moment, I wished he wasn't the famous Han Jisung, but just a random boy I had met on a night out.

However, once the feeling of his lips on mine came to my mind, I involuntarily smiled. My heart warmed at the thought, and butterflies were flying all inside me. He was so precious, I didn't know how I could have lived without him. I wanted him around me all the time, even though he was probably only playing with me.