15 - Instant noodles🔞

- Oh my God, I'm so hungry! - I exclaimed as I stopped in front of a 24/7 shop which was displaying tens of different kinds of instant ramen noodles. - Should we buy some? I'm starving! - I pleaded in a drunken tone.

Jisung only responded with a chuckle. I turned towards him, who had by now become silent and shy, probably thinking of what we were going to do once we would have reached my house.

- Please? - I tried my best in showing puppy eyes, and apparently it worked.

- Sure. - He giggled, entering the shop.

I roamed through the narrow aisles, scanning all different packets of ramen to choose the best and cheapest one. Jisung was stuck on my side, occasionally smiling at my drunken movements.

Not that he was less tipsy than me, he somehow just managed to mask it better.

Once we reached my house, I immediately rushed to the kitchen to prepare the noodles, eager of tasting them, while Jisung curiously walked around the rooms.

- You have a really nice house. - He said smiling as he walked in the kitchen.

- Thank you. My parents used to live here when they first moved in together. I think it's comfy. - I smiled in return, placing the noodles in front of him, who had sat at the table.

We started eating, casually chatting and laughing at our wobbly movements, the air filled with sexual tension.

- Do you usually dom or sub? - I suddenly asked, making Jisung choke on his food.

- W-Wha... I-I don't know, w-why? - His big eyes looked at me, his cheeks and ears red with embarrassment.

- Just so that I know how to behave, 'cause I'm a switch. - I casually shrugged my shoulders, standing up to put my dish in the sink.

I walked towards Jisung, who was nervously fidgeting with his fingers, eyeing him up and down like a hunter with its prey.

I stood behind him, whispering in the crook of his neck.

- Just tell me, so we can have more fun... - I saw him shiver, closing his eyes in pure arousal.

There were a few moments of silence, during which he tried to think while I peppered his neck with chaste kisses, enjoying his blissful expressions.

After a while, he replied.

- I-I can sub... - That was all it took me to position myself in front of him, a wide playful grin plastered on my face.

- Good. - I immediately attacked his lips, enjoying their softness against my skin. His kisses were adorably tender, full of love and care.

His hands sneaked up my legs to rest on my waist, while I cupped the back of his neck, bringing his face even closer to mine and adding passion to our kiss.

With my other hand I decided to draw circles on his thighs, then sliding it up to sneak under his shirt, enjoying his soft skin under my touch.

We parted, slightly panting while looking at each other in the eyes. His cheeks were flushed, a shy smile creeping up his face.

- You're very cute, Sungie. - I cupped his cheek, pecking him on the lips before offering him my hand to stand up.

He took it, clearing his throat embarrassed and straightening his clothes while staring at the floor. He followed me to the bedroom, removing his sweater and carefully placing it on the side of the bed.

I removed mine as well, once again showcasing the outfit I was wearing. He tried to subtly hide him biting his lip by looking at the floor, but I noticed, immediately walking towards him and lifting his chin, so that our eyes could meet.