27 - Sleep🔞

He kissed me hungrily, initially taking me slightly aback, but I decided to kiss back with the same intensity as soon as I caught up with the situation.

My hands roamed over his abs and lower abdomen, while his enjoyed my thighs.

He suddenly shifted to hover over me, trapping my head between his hands.

- Do you want to do it? - He asked carefully, scanning my face for any sign of discomfort.

- You have no idea how long I have dreamt of doing it again with you... - My heart was about to explode from the love and adoration I felt for that man that I almost felt like crying.

I kissed him, our lips finally clashing and moving together in a messy and sloppy encounter. My hand went down to palm his clothed dick, earning a suppressed moan in return.

He parted from me, an already fucked up expression on his face.

- Can... can I top this time? - He asked with submissive eyes. A wonderful contrast.

- Sure, go ahead... daddy. - I said playfully, only wanting to see his reaction.

He giggled embarrassed, facepalming while sitting on his knees between my legs, starting to remove my pants.

- Please, no, I'm not Chan... - I started laughing profusely at the idea of Chan actually wanting to be called like that.

- Ok, ok, sorry... - I helped him remove my pants, then taking off my own shirt. - How should I call you then? -

He thought for a bit while signaling me to kneel on the bed in front of him.

- How about... master? - He smirked, leaning towards the nightstand to take out a pair of handcuffs.

- You are very kinky, master. - I joked as I offered him my wrists to tie, but he shook his head.

- Not yet, baby. I want you to suck my dick before, and I need you to do a good job and use your hands. Understood? - I gulped while biting my bottom lip, arousal washing over me.

- Yes, master. - I nodded, slowly crawling towards him and tugging at his shorts' waistband.

He caressed my hair, staring at me with adoration as he helped me take his own pants and boxers off. He then proceeded to take off his t-shirt, leaving him wonderfully naked in front of me.

I licked my lips, finally going to stroke his dick, already full of precum dripping to its sides. I licked it clean, enjoying is salty taste and the sight of it twitching in my hand.

He let out a suppressed moan, biting his lips to avoid letting out any sound, but never averting his gaze from me.

I engulfed his dick in my mouth as my hand jerked the length remaining outside, slowly starting to bob my head.

- F-Fuck baby, I almost forgot how good you were at this... - He threw his head back, bucking his hips from time to time, only wanting more.

And more he got. I sped up my pace, my right hand accompanying the movements of my mouth as my other hand gripped his thighs tightly for support.

His hands tugged at my hair and at the bedsheets as he increased the speed, fucking my mouth mercilessly.

I moaned on his dick, loving how it would ravish the back of my throat every time he thrusted upwards.

- C-Can I cum inside? - He asked between heavy pants.

I nodded eagerly, already feeling my mouth filling up with his juices. He rode out his orgasm before loosening his grip around my hair ad collapsing on the bed, still a panting mess.