30 - Minho

The music was blasting through the speakers, the beat making the walls shake.

I had been staring at the eight boys practicing the same choreography of their new song for almost a hour.

Poor Jeongin kept slightly messing up the tempo during one part of the song, meaning Minho kept on correcting him every time, slowly growing frustrated.

I could see Jeongin getting nervous every time they would restart the choreo because of his mistake, which nobody really cared for except for Minho. Jeongin was the center in that part, so he had to dance it perfectly, that's what Minho kept on repeating.

For the past few weeks, ever since Jisung told me that the two of them had been in a relationship, I had been feeling weirdly towards the dancer.

Jealousy. That's what it was.

I was jealous of Minho for being his first, I was jealous because he could always be around him.

I was jealous because one sentence kept on repeating inside my head: "I think Han could live without Lee Know, but Lee Know couldn't live without Han". That's what Seungmin had said in the 2kids room episode about the two ex-boyfriends.

Hell, I didn't even know how long they had been together or when they had broken up... Jisung had left out the details, leaving my mind dangerously looking for answers which I could only assume.

I sighed just as the music stopped playing, Jisung immediately rushing to me.

- How does it look? - He asked with a cheeky smile, making me giggle at his cuteness.

- My opinion doesn't matter, you know I'm always gonna say that you guys are the best... - I replied in all honestly, admiring my boyfriend's sweaty figure chugging down a whole bottle of water.

His neck glistened with sweat drops, his tank top dangerously sticking to his torso, enhancing his muscles. This view made my heart to backflips, along with generating a wave of arousal.

However, this feeling soon vanished once Minho spoke.

- Alright everybody, back to your positions. - He followed everybody's figures getting back to the center of the room, all but Jisung's, who took a little longer to put his water away. - Jisung, hurry up. -

His tone was stern and grave, almost a low growl. His eyes met mine just as I noticed a spark of jealousy and challenge glistening in them, even if only for a millisecond.

I sighed, staring at the floor as the music started resonating once again, and I got back to working on the essay I was supposed to turn in by the end of the week.

A heavy feeling of uneasiness kept on bothering and distracting me, not letting me concentrate on my work.

I needed to talk to Minho.

It was the evening of the same day, and the guys had decided to go out to eat to try a restaurant Felix had been ranting about for the past month.

We were sat at the table, eating the delicious food and talking about the upcoming comeback, all while drinking some alcohol.

Jisung kept on squeezing gently my thigh from time to time as a sign of reassurance, clearly reading on my face that something kept on bothering me.

- I'm okay, Sungie, don't look at me like that! - I told him after he gave me the same pitiful look for the hundredth time that night.

- Then why are you so quiet? - He noted. He was right, I had barely spoken a word ever since we had set foot in that restaurant, feeling Minho's gaze on me from time to time.