19 - Addicted

After a few minutes of cuddles and soothing words, we eventually decided to go home. It was already 2 am.

Just as he stood, his knees immediately bent, his mouth screaming in pain.

- Shit, cramps! - He cursed, proceeding to massage his calf.

Chan rushed towards us, immediately checking him.

- You shouldn't have ran that much, you'll need some massages. -

- I'm sorry. - I lowered my gaze to the floor, incredibly ashamed for my behavior. It was all my fault, after all. Had I not ran away like an idiot, he wouldn't have had to run after me.

- Don't worry, it will heal in no time. - Jisung smiled reassuringly, standing up with the help of Chan.

- Now let's get you to rest, hm? - Chan stated, encouraging Jisung to walk with him.

I decided to accompany them to the hotel, making sure that they were both okay. Guilt was eating me alive.

We stood in front of the entrance, all of us waiting for the other to say something.

- So... what time are you leaving tomorrow? - Had I not cried all my tears already, I would have at that moment. Jisung sighed.

- 11 am. - We were all looking at the floor, pensive for a while.

- So we can't see each other tomorrow... - I bit my lip, exhaling.

- If Jisung doesn't mind... - Chan interrupted. - ...you can stay here for tonight. -

- Can she?! - Jisung's eyes lit up, a smile creeping up his face.

- Minji is staying here tonight. And Hyunwoo too. - He shrugged his shoulders.

- Do you want to? - Jisung turned towards me, expectantly. I couldn't resist his cute puppy eyes, and he knew it too well. I nodded while chuckling.

He jumped while hugging me, the cramp immediately disappearing.

- Thank you, I love you so much. - We locked gazes, and a few moments after I could feel him peck my lips. I smiled into our kiss, hugging him even tighter.

We made our way inside, silently walking through the corridors to avoid waking anyone up. After all, it was almost 3 am. We stopped in front of a door, Chan waving us goodbye as he walked to another door a few meters away.

- I share my room with Felix, let's try not to wake him up. -

We tiptoed inside, Jisung immediately rummaging through his suitcase and taking out a tee and shorts, handing them to me.

- Sungie? - Felix's deep sleepy voice made us jump. He opened his arms towards him. - Cuddles? -

Jisung giggled, telling him something in Korean about me, probably informing him of my presence.

- Ok... Hi, Angèle. - The Australian greeted me, immediately going back to sleeping.

- Hi, Felix. - I smiled after seeing his cute figure.

- Please don't fuck... - He mumbled before dozing off again. I held in my laugh, going to the bathroom to change, while Jisung answered him something, bewildered.

When I came back, Jisung had already changed into his pajamas, and was waiting for me under the covers. He shifted, making some space for me.

I nuzzled next to him, immediately feeling the warmth of his body. He smiled as he swung his arm over my waist, keeping me close and pecking my forehead.

- Goodnight, Angèle. -

- Goodnight, Sungie. -

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. It was a sound unknown to me, and it took me a couple of seconds to recognize where I was.

I immediately smiled. He was laying next to me, completely unbothered by the sound of the alarm. Felix turned it off, shifting in his covers and going back to sleep.

I took my time to snuggle some more next to Jisung, loving the way his arm wrapped around me and made me feel safe.

Few minutes later, another alarm ringed. Once again, Felix turned it off and they both went back to sleep.

I internally laughed at their laziness, getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to change. I washed my face throughly, removing my smudged make up, eventually tying my hair in a ponytail. When I went back, they were both sitting on the bed and looked incredibly tired. Their messy hair was so cute, along with their squinting eyes.

- Good morning, sleeping beauties. - They both turned towards me, rubbing their faces as they got up.

- Good morning. - They replied in their raspy morning voices, rummaging through their suitcases and getting out their clothes.

Felix walked past me towards the bathroom, leaving Jisung and me in the room. He rubbed his eyes again, trying to focus on my figure by squinting.

- You are so cute. - I chuckled, getting closer to him and hugging him tightly. I inhaled his scent, wanting to remember it forever. It was my serotonin. - I will miss your cuteness, Sungie. -

His right hand stroked my back, keeping our bodies close as we enjoyed those last moments together. With a peck on my forehead, he let go of me.

- I'll think of a way to come back and see you again, I promise. - His soothing tone could literally make me melt every time. I nodded, going to sit on his bed as he made his way towards the bathroom to change right after Felix had exited.

I wanted to follow them to the airport, but I couldn't. Besides having to work, we all figured it would have been better if the partners disguised themselves between the managers and the staff to avoid scandals. Therefore, not having any kind of disguise nor the time to do it, I just stood at the entrance of the hotel, watching them take off in their black vans.

Jisung's and my eyes never left each other for the whole time: when we were walking down the hallway, in the elevator, while waiting for the cars.

The sliding door of the van closing eventually forced us to.

Again, empty.

I felt like my heart had been replaced by a black hole, sucking away all of my energy and any strength to keep going.

I felt like I had lost one of the most important people in my life. I promised myself I would have remembered the memories of our moments spent together, safely kept in my heart.

Watching the vans dive away hurt. I felt abandoned and hopeless. I knew I wouldn't have seen him again anytime soon, God only knows if I would have ever seen him again. My chest ached, a stinging pain right where the heart is.

Not even two minutes in, and I already missed his touch, his eyes, his voice, everything about him. He was like a drug which I never meant to take, yet at that moment I felt like I couldn't live without him.

I was addicted. Addicted to the stunning human called Han Jisung.

But I had realized it too late, and he was already gone. I was alone.

I had no more tears left to cry as I walked towards the bakery, only thinking of him.