23 - Mission accomplished

On Sunday, I woke up with my computer still on my lap, the Seoul University applications page still open.

I squinted my eyes, checking the phone to see the time. 10:35. I don't remember at what time I had fallen asleep, but it was probably around 5 am.

I groaned, standing up to charge my computer and to eat something. Just at that moment, Alice joined me in the kitchen.

- Good morning. Did you sleep well? - I asked, taking out some flour, milk and eggs to make some pancakes for her, knowing it was her favorite breakfast.

I had my own special diet in order to regain some weight, and Alice would always cook for me those things, while I would cook for her.

- Yeah, thanks. Did you send the application? - She showcased a bright smile.

I nodded, mixing the ingredients in a bowl.

- I really hope I get in. I also applied for the scholarship. - I informed her. - Do you want some pancakes? -

She nodded happily, thanking me before taking out of the fridge some fruit and started cutting it.

While we were having breakfast silently, I received a notification from Jisung.

Sungie's future wife
Hi baby <3
How are you?

Angèle's photography
Hi Sungie <3
I'm good thanks, hbu?

Sungie's future wife
Good, thanks <3

I couldn't help but smile. I was so in love, even a simple message meant the world to me.

Sungie's future wife
I talked to Chan about Alice today, he said she seems really nice ;)
I can't wait to set them up kkkkkk

Angèle's photography
OMG you are lyingggg
What did he say?

Sungie's future wife
He said that he admires the fact that she is helping you through this, and is thankful that he found you that day

Angèle's photography
I am thankful as well

Sungie's future wife
Btw do you have her Instagram account? I want to show her to Chan ;)

I immediately sent him the account, excited to know how Chan would have reacted. I let out a giggle, Alice turning towards me.

- What's up? - She asked, peeking at my phone.

- Nothing! - I laughed, hiding my phone behind my back and running to my room.

- Yah! What are you telling Jisung about me? - She shouted through my door, embarrassed.

- Nothing! - I laughed, hearing her stomps walk away from my door.

A few minutes went by, with Jisung still online. I bit my lip the whole time, smiling expectantly.

Finally, he texted me.

Sungie's future wife
HE SAID SHE'S PRETTY

I squeaked, laughing amused.

Angèle's photography
IT'S SET

Sungie's future wife
I'm gonna force him to text her now

Angèle's photography
Keep me updated ;)

Sungie's future wife
Ofc ;)

I smiled at my phone, locking it before going to shower and changing into some comfortable clothes.