26 - Dorm

- We're here! - Jisung shouted as soon as we opened the door of his apartment.

- Angèle! - I heard Chan shout from the living room, immediately rushing towards us. - Hi, how are you?! - He seemed incredibly excited to see me, though I could see much more in his eyes. Worry, pity and care mixed up in an unreadable expression.

- I'm good thanks! I'm so happy to finally be here! - I grinned from ear to ear, and he did the same.

Felix and Changbin joined us at the entrance, happily waving and bowing.

- Hi there! - Felix hugged me tightly, catching me by surprise.

- Yah! Let her breathe! - Jisung said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

Felix giggled, going to hide behind Changbin, who simply bowed while smiling.

- Hi Angèle! - Minho shouted from the kitchen.

We all joined him in the brightly illuminated room, from which a mouthwatering smell of meat and noodles emanated.

- Hi, Minho. How are you? - I asked, peeking at the pan on the stove as I kindly smiled. Pork belly, my favorite.

- Good, thanks. - He smiled, briefly averting his gaze from the pan.

- Thank you so much for cooking! -

- It's a pleasure! -

- Hyunjin just texted me that they're going to be here in a few minutes. Hyunwoo is coming too. - Felix said, typing something in his phone before shoving it back inside his pocket and starting to set the table.

Hyunwoo... so Jeongin and him were still together, after all this time and despite the busy schedule. I kept on wondering how they managed to do it and if I would have been able to do it with Jisung as well...

They proved to me that it was possible to keep such a relationship going.

I helped Felix, taking out the glasses and plates, while Jisung helped Minho cooking, Chan and Changbin tidying the living room.

Just as we all finished our tasks, the entrance door swung open, Seungmin shouting loudly as Jeongin covered his ears, clearly annoyed at his loud hyung.

- Hey guys, Angèle's here. - Chan said, going to greet them by the door.

- Hi Angèle! - Hyunjin waved at me, followed by the rest of the guys.

- You're finally here! I swear, I couldn't stand Jisung anymore, he was always whining and saying how much he missed you! - Seungmin said, Jisung immediately shutting him up with a dark glare.

- Yah! Stop embarrassing me! - He playfully punched his arm, then turning towards me with blushed cheeks. - I'm not inviting her over anymore! - He said, frowning towards the rest of the members, who laughed in return.

Minho thankfully came in to save the situation, announcing that dinner was ready, so everybody stopped their bickering and sat at the table.

I sat next to Jisung, who kept on turning towards me and smiling with chubby cheeks full of food. He would sometimes rub my knuckles or my thighs, so gently that I would melt.

- How long are you going to stay here? - Chan asked while munching on some pork belly.

- Until June, I believe... Well, the semester ends in May, but I might stay longer than that. -

- Wait, what are you studying? - Seungmin asked.

- Political science. - He nodded, going back to eating. I smiled, going to eat a little more, but already feeling quite full.