Prologue

I woke up, feeling sore all over my body. The cold air from the air-condition seemed to enshroud the whole room but weirdly enough, my body feels hot.

I lifted the duvet only to see myself naked and covered in multiple discolorations; layers after layers.

With a pain that shots throughout my body from time to time, I went to the bathroom, still naked.

Looking at the big mirror, there I saw how my snow white skin tone is covered with red.

My neck is bruised with finger marks from the sexual choking I was desperately begging for.

My chest down to my thighs are full of hickeys and bite marks from the urges to taste and assert dominance and ownership.

My wrists are bruised from the cuffs that bounded me to the bed to satisfy our fetishes.

I turned around and I saw my butt cheeks covered in what looks like belt straps and finger marks from the additional pain of pleasure my person would call.

I heaved a loud sigh of happiness and went under the shower. The cold water penetrated my skin. More pain emerged as the wounds from the bites stung and I moaned in pleasure, knowing fully who caused them.

I took a quick bath and went to grab myself a black turtleneck and a gray sweatpants.

Where on this mansion could he be?

I thought.

I stopped on my tracks when suddenly I heard a loud crash. Like a vase was thrown from across the room with so much force that it shattered into bits.

"That damn bodyguard was just part of our plan! Why are you being soft on him now?!" I heard Khun Kan shouted at Vegas and a loud slap from a flesh enveloped the room.

I peeked through the narrowly opened door and I saw Vegas and Khun Kan looking dangerously on each other.

I scanned Vegas's face and there I saw on his left chin down to his sharp jaw is a palm mark that's starting to get red and redder as time ticks by.

Khun Kan slapped Vegas.

My body started to trembled uncontrollably from the rage. I don't care even if he's the minor clan's head or Vegas's father; this is too much abuse already!

I huffed a loud breath and reached for the door knob to go get my man out from that shit hole when Khun Kan spoke.

He swiftly travelled the distance between his son and harshly hold Vegas's both chin so his son would look at him.

"Repeat after me, Vegas. He's just a tool. A tool to bring the major family down." Khun Kan urged Vegas.

Vegas was crying and his face shows great pain.

"Repeat after me!" Khun Kan shouted on Vegas's face and his hand that was holding Vegas's face, veins emerged throughout it's skin, indicating that he's holding Vegas's cheeks tighter.

All of a sudden, Vegas closed his eyes and exhaled a couple of shakily hard breaths.

He opened his eyes and the pain that was visible even from our vast distance vanished almost immediately and all that's left is a Vegas who was staring with an empty eyes---lifeless to his father.

"Pete is just a tool." He said clearly.

"A tool to bring the main family, down." Vegas continued, his eyes now full of reserve.

I couldn't believe what I heard. The usual loud random cacophonies from my background suddenly became silent. I heard the loud ringing of my ears, my heart beating louder and faster than usual but not because I am blushing nor am I having romantic excitements just like how I always do when he tell me things or do things but because of the sharp feels of betrayal that's torturing my soul. I felt my whole body getting lighter as if feeling empty.

Staggering as I retreated from the door, I ran away from the minor clan's mansion despite the physical pain from last night's activity with the tears flowing relentlessly on my cheeks; I carried new pain inside me.

I nearly forgot my mission too...