[R18+]Chapter 3 - Red and Silver

NOTE: This chapter includes sexual harassment.

________________________________________________________________________________

I looked around the hall, staring at people's faces. They all look so happy and charming.

I looked around once more and I saw Vegas sipping on his champagne. Staring at me.

"What is his problem?" I muttered under my breath.

"Hi." A gentleman, I don't know who, greeted me. He looks like an Arabian and he's exceptionally good looking. He's dressed on a peppermint green colored tuxedo and he's got a piercing on his left nose. He doesn't look cheap tho. The piercing compliments his beauty well. Soft but fierce and mysterious beauty.

"Hello." I greeted back and bowed lightly.

Khun Tay, Time, and Lily went with Khun Magnus to his room because he's going to show them something. I declined when he invited me because I feel uncomfortable. I mean, he's a duke and I'm just a mere bodyguard. I still need to know my boundaries, so here am I, alone.

"Do you have an acquaintance?" The gentleman asked and went to hand me a glass of champagne.

I politely reached for the glass as we clincked and took a sip from it.

"Yes, they're just somewhere." I said and smiled at him.

"You look dashing, mister." He leaned in and whispered.

What the hell?

"Thank you, sir. You look good too." I complimented him and he seemed satisfied.

"Why didn't you go with them? Why does a young man as beautiful as you are, is spending his night alone on the sides?" He asked and sipped from his glass again. He popped his lips when the last drop of champagne touch his lips and I can't stop gazing on it.

He's got thin pinkish lips. The kind of lips people would say "kissable lips"

"Oh. Please stop staring, I'm bashful." He chuckled and gestured to the waiter to give him another glass of champagne.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that, your lips looks good. Like it was carved solely for the purpose of perfection." I muttered unconsciously and he looked at me.

"You flatter me." He replied and I suddenly feel creeps all over my body like some dark aura is creeping behind my back.

"Then, would you like to taste the lips of perfection?" He said and raised an eyebrow to me.

I stared at him dumbfoundedly trying to process what he said and trying to understand the situation.

"Huh?" I said confused and he laughed.

I laughed with him still not getting what he said.

"You look beautiful but when you smile and your cute little dimples shows, I swear you look like you could take away the breath of every people here." He said and I looked away, nervously sipping until I finished my champagne. Upon drinking, my eyes caught something from my peripheral vision and I saw Vegas sitting on a couch.

He's leaning on the couch with his right leg hanging lazily on his left leg. On his right hand is a red apple and on the left is a silver knife.

He's staring at me darkly. He cut a small part from the apple and shoved it slowly on to his mouth using the knife.

He's basically using the knife as a fork. I stared at him in shock, I could feel my eyebrows creasing.

Suddenly, soft cold fingers touched my chin and guided it to face the other way.