Chapter 16 - Mutual

"Ugh..." I moaned half-awake. I opened my eyes a little trying to look for a clock.

I found one on a nearby table. It says 3:27; morning or afternoon?

My eyes then fell at the big sliding window and saw the lights peeking out of its curtains. Damn, afternoon it is.

Khun Vegas took me countless of times last night and I'm sore all over.

I can't feel my legs!

The hell? I didn't know sex could be this exhausting!

I need to get up and start working! Dang it, my shift is about to end!

I was about to push myself up only to lie back at the bed when my energy depleted as I convulsed violently.

Huh?

"Rise and shine, Pete." I heard Khun Vegas whispered huskily.

I looked for him only to find him in between my thighs, nibbling and sucking it with his hands going up and down on my cum-filled shaft.

"W-what---ugh. Ugh..." I moaned as Khun Vegas didn't allow me to speak. His hot mouth covered my dick, licking it vigorously with his eyes closed as if he was tasting something unbelievably delectable.

"Ugh... No... I j-just came ugh!" I moaned deliriously non-stop until he finished.

For goodness sake! I just woke up!

"Feeling refreshed?" Khun Vegas asked as he lie beside me with his arms encircling me.

"Feeling like I'm about to punch someone, actually. What do you think you're doing, jumping on someone asleep, sucking their dick like that?" I asked Khun Vegas incredulously and he chuckled on my head and pulled me closer.

"Well, you're lying on my bed sexily. So ethereal. I was about to get up and get ready for work. Suddenly you moaned rather lewdly in your sleep and rolled to the other side. The duvet fell off you and your skin looks like it's inviting to be sucked off. Who am I to decline?" Khun Vegas teased me and kissed the top of my head.

"What the hell? You're crazy." I blurted out as I moved away from him and tried to sit down.

Damn! Damn! Damn! My asshole feels like it's on fire!

"I am halfway from being crazy, Pete. I'm just about to get there." Khun Vegas said and pulled me to him. I crashed on top of him and he gently placed me to his side. He also placed a pillow on my back whilst murmuring how the pillow will make me comfortable.

"Let's stay like this for awhile. Your duty's about to end either way. Work officially tomorrow." He added and sighed loudly.

I didn't say anything because I'm damn too tired to argue back so I just let him be. Tomorrow, I'll work.

"Did you hate what happened last night, Pete?" Khun Vegas asked out of the blue.

I stared at the air for a couple of seconds before answering him.

"No, I do not." I replied. I really don't. I wanted it too. Although this makes everything too complicated as of the moment, with the whole minor and major family rivalry going on, I can not deny the fact that I enjoy lying on this bed with him and I cuddling like lovers.

It all seemed fast and I couldn't care less.

"Then... What about Big?" He whispered and I felt myself froze. His question caught me off guard.

"H-how'd you know about Big?" I asked back and I felt his fingers playing with my hair.

"Just because." He simply replied.

A short silence enveloped the room as Khun Vegas wait for me to reply while I find words to retort.

"He's pursuing me." I started and Khun Vegas stopped combing my hair.

"I figured that's the case." He said and hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry I had to play it dirty like this, Pete. I'm sorry if I took your virginity first rather than pursuing you like he does. My last string of patience snapped when I saw you kissing him at the parking lot that day. I'm sorry I had to do this." He apologized on a small tone with his face buried on my head. I could feel him slightly trembling. Is he scared?

"I don't know what to say except for the fact that I wanted you too. Big is my problem and I'll do something about it. Let's just ride with how things are going as of the moment and see where will this leads us." I assured him and he hugged me even tighter.

After a moment, I felt him trembling.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"I'm not laughing. I'm rather thrilled with the fact that you said we're just to ride things as of the moment. It felt as if you said you like me too." He said and I stared at him.

"You like me?" I asked flabbergasted.

"I don't go around sucking dick and drinking their milk as if that's the tastiest on the whole wide world if I don't like the person, don't I? Of course, I do like you. Haven't I told you?" Khun Vegas pushed me a little so he could look me in the eye.

Damn, he look so handsome with his messy hair. And did I mention he's only wearing a sweatpants?

"No, you didn't." I replied. Crazy when did you told me that? You just fucked me!

"No. I believe I did told you I like you, Pete. Last night, countless of times. I told you I like you almost every thrust of my dick inside of your lewd---" I put my hands on his mouth to stop him from talking.

"Do you really need to say it like that?" I asked shyly.

He pulled my hands on one swift and smirked.

"Of course. I take pride on seeing your lustful hole sucking the life out of my hard---" I didn't let him finish and kissed him to make him shut up.

Don't get me wrong, he's holding both my wrists and I got no other options.

"Okay, okay shut up. I get it." I said after kissing him.

"Hmm. You got one great way of shutting people up, Pete. But I suggest that way only applies to me." He retorted and gave me a peck.

"I don't go around shutting people up by kissing them." I said defensively and Khun Vegas then draw his face near me.

"Then, does that mean you like me too?" He asked and I felt my face heating up.

"Hmm... I say you're pretty with your snow white skin but I guess you're prettier with your face all red like this. How cute of you, blushing." He teased.

"S-stop it." I stuttered and pushed him lightly.

All of a sudden, I felt his hand playing on my butt cheek and my hair stoop up all over my body when I heard him whispered in low, needy sweet voice, "I want you, Pete."