[R18+] Chapter 15 - Possessive Words of Ownership

I let Khun Vegas pulled me out from there and quietly sat on his car when he opened the door for me.

I don't know if I'm sad because the girl I like happens to like my best friend or I'm appalled because I've been denying it from the start. I've been denying to myself that Dione fancied Porsche the very moment he had her eyes on him. I refused to accept it because I was into her.

I was in deep thoughts that I just found myself seated on which I assume, Khun Vegas's bed with its owner standing in front me, looking down at me angrily whilst heaving deep breaths as if he was telling me something I was too preoccupied to hear.

"Pete!" He shouted.

"Yes, Khun Vegas?" I answered, looking up lazily.

A glimpse of pain glistened to his eyes as he reached to caress my cheeks.

"Stop crying." He murmured softly and brushed his thumb on my cheek.

I didn't know I was crying. I was just thinking. How am I crying?

"I'm sorry." I replied still feeling like my head is in some kind of haze.

His jaw clenched and his forehead creased. His sympathetic face showed rage again with a little hint of a look like he's scrutinizing.

"Pete." Khun Vegas called for me and kneeled in front me to label his eyes on mine.

"Yes, sir?" I replied.

"Drop the sir. Say my name." He said on a gritted teeth.

"Yes, Vegas?" I repeated, this time saying his name.

The little gulps didn't escaped my sight. Why? He doesn't look like he's contemplating. Is he trying to control his anger?

"When I saved you that night, I told you, you're gonna pay for it. Do you remember?" He asked me as he grip my thighs.

"Yes, I remember." I whispered. How could I ever forget? That was the day I discovered another weird part of me. And that day... that was the day Dione saw Porsche...

"Are you ready to pay now?" Vegas asked and slid his left hand on my waist.

Is he checking if my wallet is with me?

But why now of all times? I don't feel all right, Khun.

"How much do you want?" I asked in a low, tired voice because I just spent quite a fortune tonight. I don't think I could pay him full since I also need to send money to grandma.

He chuckled with his deep voice and I felt the hairs on my nape stand when the hand that was resting on my waist crawled to my neck and Khun Vegas leaned in to whispered at me.

"I don't need money, Pete. I want you."

I looked at him, flabbergasted.

"M-me?" I nervously asked.

"You." Vegas replied and planted a soft peck on my lips.

"I want you, Pete." Vegas repeated and kissed me.

I didn't know what was happening. I want to ask him questions. Want to question myself as well but I have no control of my body.

Khun Vegas was kissing me with great intensity and I...

I was kissing him back.

"You're free to reject this Pete." He whispered as he pushed me to lie on the bed, with him crawling to me.

"I need to pay..." I moaned when I licked my ear.

He stopped what he was doing and sat beside me.

"That was just an excuse. I want you. If you're doing this because of some debt, you're paid." Khun Vegas said and fixed his shirt which I didn't know when he unbuttoned